Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Not Recieving harvesting credit during dragon summoning

Angry Not Recieving harvesting credit during dragon summoning

The past times we have had to summon a dragon I didn't recieved all my credit for harvesting but I did complete the other missions. Has anyone's else had this problem and I am planting the 5hr. 75,000 800pc. What am I doing wrong?

The Honorable Panda
    The Quest has not been out long enough for me to collect my first harvest yet.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I have harvested again and still not Recieving credit for it. The post was a concern from past summons and I was concerned it would happen again...which it has.

Executive Chef
    the drops are random.. sometime you may get it sometimes you wont..its normal

New Resident
    Same problem here!!

harvest 5 hour crop 4 turns, total of 24 try, not even 1 item was given to me!!

Please help~~

Host(ess)
    Ive gotten credit but there is a trick to it. During the Halloween summoning I had issues not getting credit for farms and food. I found if you have your farms close together it helps. Target two farms but dont tap them yet...... Then hit the farms one at a time with a 1 then 2 motion on a targeted two farms. It helps and I've gotten credit for it thus far. I use diamonddates and the leeks food. No luck with other foods.

I found that if you tap farms one at a time...... No credit. If you do more than a one two motion, so targeting three or four.....No credit!

The above is just a suggestion! It works for me everytime. May want to make this a sticky on this site for summoning dragon contests. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    I have harvested 4 times and still nothing. Since there is a 10 day limit shouldn't be a little easier to receive the items? Regardless if this is random drops I think I should have received at least one from harvesting diamondates 4 times....

I am having the same issue. I did not receive the 2nd of the last summoning dragons because of this issue. It's happening again with collecting food this time. Most of the time I don't get any credit. I even wait until game is completely loaded, tap to harvest food, wait. It's weird because it is giving me the correct number of food, but not counting it toward getting these new summoning dragons.

I am not getting credit for the quest or hatching dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jennaboo213 View Post
    I am not getting credit for the quest or hatching dragons.
    Did u just do the quest? Collect from it?
    Was it the air dragon?

Pls respond .. How long ago did u collect from the quest?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast