Page 99 of 108 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When I got mine, I did not see it in my storage, then I restarted my device. I finally found it all the way at the bottom of my storage. (Usually my new dragons show up at the top).
    Make sure you scroll all the way down.
    Also check the halloween and regular games.

If you still do not see him, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
    Thank u kooky for e reply. I have restart my games for e 5th times. N i scroll down my storage till e bottom but NO STEAMPUNK N NO PARTS left.
    Guess i'm always e unlucky one

Fashion Designer
    Woah! I logged into the game to find that i had gotten Steampunk and that it was placed in storage. Last time I checked I was short of at least 6 bolts so thanks TL for lowering the amount needed. Now I have both dragons and no gold spent!

Rhino Keeper
    While I do appreciate the requirement for how many parts I needed for Steampunk being lowered, I am NOT HAPPY that the gold price for each bolt remaining jumped from 20 each to 30 each. The buy all price is high enough I don't think I will be able to get both (I want to keep at least 120 gold for next tournament), but now my price for Magnetic (which my requirement for did not change) is going to cost me 240 (8 bolts) instead of 144 (4 chains at 16 gold and 4 bolts at 20) .

Executive Chef
    P
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When I got mine, I did not see it in my storage, then I restarted my device. I finally found it all the way at the bottom of my storage. (Usually my new dragons show up at the top).
    Make sure you scroll all the way down.
    Also check the halloween and regular games.

If you still do not see him, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
    Thanks Kooky, i did everything with no success. already sent mail, hoping for the best.

Funny part that i Still have the quest in the quest line, but the summoning icon disappeared, along with all the parts i earned b4

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you TeamLava for awarding me Steampunk, I was definitely surprised since I was about 25 bolts short. I'm sure with the Thanksgiving Holiday, many of the TL team was on break. I'm happy this summoning is over since after the crash, battles in the arena seemed much harder. On my second account I had to battle a level 14 Sasquatch over 20 times even though I was using an Epic Paladin which should have a 55% chance of winning. I know I'm not the most lucky person in the world, but you would think after 20 battles I could get a win. Coincidentally, after I finished the summoning on that account, I beat Sasquatch on the next try...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    I got four bolts from the six scalypears yesterday, so i managed to get magnetic. Steampunk, however, is lost to me. I wish they would give us the FIVE DAYS of the timer they screwed up, because with 46 out of 79 bolts it is really frustrating to not be getting that dragon. VERY VERY FRUSTRATING. Because even if i had planted scalypears, as you can see, it was not guaranteed i'd have gotten enough bolts.
    So i had 42 bolts within five days (and I might have gotten a few more had i not been too busy to collect sometimes, i think I forgot a batch of them for a whole night once lol), even counting once or twice where i only got one bolt from all six eliteleeks. I probably would have made it just so for the steampunk had i not had the game glitch.
    In one day i actually got FIVE bolts from the eliteleeks, whcih was my maximum.
    If i'd planted scalypears from the beginning i might not even have gotten enough for the magnetic.
    CHANGING THE REQUREMENTS WITH ONLY 6 hours BEFORE THE TIMER ENDS IS NOTHING. Nothing, I tell you.

I now have to pay 30 gold for each bolt (I thought it cost less before?) and I have 46 out of 53 bolts. THIS. IS. RIDICULOUS. oddly enough my requirements to get magnetic INCREASED so if I had not collected magnetic into my storage during the afternoon I would not have the dragon right now!!!

meaning i'm a meager seven bolts away from steampunk but they're so expensive. I don't have 156 gold right now (that's what it's asking me to complete the pieces in total) because i bought two large habitats during the promotion...(plus the gold spent speeding tryin for eclipse which i bet i won't get)

so there's that. Instead of FIXING THE ISSUE they just patch it up so pathetically. It's disgusting. I feel OUTRAGED.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    P

Thanks Kooky, i did everything with no success. already sent mail, hoping for the best.

Funny part that i Still have the quest in the quest line, but the summoning icon disappeared, along with all the parts i earned b4
    Same goes for me...Done everything with no success. No steampunk dragon and parts. Already send e-mail to support. Hope it get address soon.

Executive Chef
    Well sunkalito you're not the only one, but at least a bunch of us has completely forgotten how disappointed they were and instead thank TL, that's nice...in a way....

Scold the dog, beat the dog, lock the dog up and take its toys away....very sad dog....then let the dog out and give it a bone - very happy dog!

Host(ess)
    My requirement dropped from 102 to 76 - Thanks team!! I feel you made up for the crooked farms 2 summons ago! Got my steam punk this morning!

PS only farmed 20hours got 8 per 20 hours, I will do this 100% in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    So I needed a total of over 110 copper bolts for the Steampunk dragon. I had basically given up when I was sitting at 90 something bolts with only a few hours left. Suddenly I get a message telling me I summoned the Steampunk! Guess TL realized I needed too many parts and now the egg is hatching! Thanks Team Lava