Page 62 of 108 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Executive Chef
    Total 80/94

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Total 80/94
    Glad u are doing so good.... Would you mind telling us the trick?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonadeMouth173 View Post
    Ooo, hold ur horses ppl! Does any of u read ur post again? Seems like a bunch of gang members who att an innocent person on the street . Is just a game not a matter of life and death or something which will decide ur destiny. Gosh, i dont wanna be in kooky or Pony s skin now! Both r ladies ) so behave urself , please! Btw any of u is IT pro to know exactly how many hrs takes to fix these kind of problems? As i said is only a game not a garbage bag for some real life frustration. Patience is a virtue and common sense something pretty rare these days!!!Nobody forces u to spend ur money here EXCEPT URSELFS!Go and figure who needs to be blamed for this!
    Well, here and there it is goin a bit too far here - if TL has failed creating properly functioning "free" events that most players (and one can only image how many affected players that DON'T complain on forum) cannot finish without using gold then ofc the best response is to just not give them any, and if someone still pays then yes, they have only themselves to blame for accepting and actually rewarding what's going on, very true.

Ofc TL should still be notified about it on forum, and as soon as the developers has taken notice they will as professionals inform the community that they are aware of the problem and are taking action to fix it - if they don't respond or actually sort the problem then yeah, things can become more and more frustrating, and some will show it in a way they might regret when calmed down- nothing to be proud of for sure, but we're only human- somewhat advanced animals...

What's going on on the quest summoning? My air dragon to get the materials is gone but the quest still has 4 days. I only have 6 I need 4 more, why was this taken out of my game? Now I can't send my dragons for gear is anyone else having this problem? Please look into it, thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    What's going on on the quest summoning? My air dragon to get the materials is gone but the quest still has 4 days. I only have 6 I need 4 more, why was this taken out of my game? Now I can't send my dragons for gear is anyone else having this problem? Please look into it, thanks.
    In my game and many others they switched so that the quest is still available, but one must use a Fire dragon instead now, silly question, but you're not just missing it because you're looking for a yellow dragon?

Rhino Keeper
    What the hell happens?!!! I harvested 6x8-hours crops and received 1 bolt, then 6x8-hours, one more time 6x8-hours and 6x5-hours and receive BIG FAT ZERO!!!
    1 bolt in a day and half - I have no words...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buttabdullah99 View Post
    Total 80/94
    gratz! I think this is the summoning thread and you hvae as much right as any to post your results. good job

Farm Supplier
    2 days of Harvest and didn't get anything at all not even one bolt. What's going on ?

Rhino Keeper
    Come on TL fix this broken feature! Was working now it's not. please fix this!

Just got Magnetic. Now to get 32 more bolts from harvesting. Going to be hard... Hoping for extanding of Summoning so much. :с