Page 47 of 108 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 000gargoil000 View Post
    I've managed to collect 58 pieces and with 5 days to go it's getting interesting.
    I don't speed farms with gold and have only planted the 20 hour option.
    13/13 from hatching, Can't collect more frm here.
    7/10 from quests, three more quests with five days is no problem.
    38/71 from farming, this will be the key.
    I need 70 for Magnetic, if scalypears keeps giving me bolts then he is mine.
    Steampunk needs 94 pieces, with twenty hours between harvests it's cutting it close.
    This goal feels like it could be within my reach.
    I have similar stats, but my end goal for both dragons is 105. It makes no sense that the requirements vary but the time to complete is the same. Many have fewer requirements but the same time. The time should be adjusted so that it's fair for all to have a chance.

I have: 60/105 total (70 to magnetic)
    38/79 Harvest
    6/10 Quest
    13/13 Hatching

4 days 21 hrs remaining.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm getting zero chains or screws now. Awesome job TL!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riisak View Post
    the lower the time, the lower the odds of drops. Try the pear things (20 hours)
    I agree that the quickest ones probably isn't best choice, but i've twice waited 20 hours for 3 farms, and gotten nothing from it...i think it's very random, and at really lousy odds too.

Rhino Keeper
    Today i harvested 8hr plants from all six farms twice and got nothing >__<
    Have a total of 37/105 now. Not sure if i will get at least the magnetic dragon. Only got 2 parts today from hatching and the quest.. Don't know why harvesting doesn't work >__> I hate that

Executive Chef
    So the changes tl made

Only get bolts from 20 hr crops
    Only get chain if you sell egg off nest( before I never got a chain if sold off nest always hat to put it on habitat)

This is lousy

Rhino Keeper
    it's better than no chains at all. that's why I said breed fails. :3

if you get a super rare you can keep it, you'll just have to sacrifice getting that chain. The chains are the easiest thing to get since you can get 2 a day with 12 hour dragons, so keeping 1 super rare shouldn't set you back so far that you end up unable to get the full amount of chains needed >.<
    I'm not sure why you are trying to justify TL inconsistent game play here and why should we have to compromise on selling off dragons to get a chain. Even if I were to play along with TLs new method of getting a chain, is it guaranted that I will get a chain from selling off a dragon? I would be upset if I sold off a super rare dragon to get a measly few coins.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 998097 View Post
    I'm not sure why you are trying to justify TL inconsistent game play here and why should we have to compromise on selling off dragons to get a chain. Even if I were to play along with TLs new method of getting a chain, is it guaranted that I will get a chain from selling off a dragon? I would be upset if I sold off a super rare dragon to get a measly few coins.
    Nooooo, I absolutely do not condone whats going on with this right now, I threw a huge fit earlier in this thread when it had similar problems during the first 2 days.

I'm just glad that despite all these glitches there are ways we can work around them to avoid being completely screwed over, since there are only so few days left and every single day is precious at this point.

I am just trying to give people hope that they can finish and their effort wasn't for nothing, that doesn't mean I condone all the glitches, and especially not TL's decisions...

Rhino Keeper
    Nooooo, I absolutely do not condone whats going on with this right now, I threw a huge fit earlier in this thread when it had similar problems during the first 2 days.

I'm just glad that despite all these glitches there are ways we can work around them to avoid being completely screwed over, since there are only so few days left and every single day is precious at this point.

I am just trying to give people hope that they can finish and their effort wasn't for nothing, that doesn't mean I condone all the glitches, and especially not TL's decisions...
    I don't think this works because I sold a dragon this morning and didn't get a chain.

The system is so screwed, you should get the copper bolts based on a certain quantity of food(I.e. 1 bolts per 1,000 pieces of food)
    I can get exponentially more food by constantly planting buffbeats than I could by planting scaly pears or pump wings, but get almost 0 chance of receiving any rewards for it.

And it really bothers me that they claim diamonddates are the most efficient crop ever.
    75k for 800 food is not efficient by any sense of the word.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    We're glad to hear that everyone can get back into the game now! We've already put in requests for extensions for games that currently have timed goals. Thank you all for your patience and for trying out the troubleshooting last night while the team worked to resolve the issue.
    we might get an extension yay
    the question how long of an extension and with theses odds will we make it