Page 46 of 108 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by riisak View Post
    My dragons stopped giving me chains for hatching.... Farms are also being wonky again....
    I was just barely going to finish, but these new changes have set me behind by 2 days.

It was working fine, did they do. And did anyone else notice arctic isle is completely gone?? We had to pay gold to upgrade those stupid silos and stuff, and Im sure people bought the dragons with gold. WHERE IS OUR REFUND HMM?!?!
    The blimp for the artic island was moved down to the lower level of your main island. You will need to click the travel button to go over to your arctic island.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dwb69 View Post
    and now to add insult to injury, gold questing ONLY returns 1500 coin, there is no variance .. i wold expect 2/3K or 1-2 pieces occasionally, but no, its the one value ...
    This happened just before the summoning started, and was fixed, so they are definately doing sonething

I logged a support question, and the response was "due to the higher than number of tickets in our queue" blah blah "
    is it possible to get 2 pieces? otherwise I don't think I'll make it through with the quests...

Rhino Keeper
    ok GOOD NEWS!!! for gold chain "hatching" grants.

I noticed that it wont give me chains when I actually hatch my dragons and put them in their habitat.
    BUT it DOES grant gold chains if you SELL the dragon.
    I recommend firestorm or water dragon fails, since 12 hours+ works best for chain grants.

I don't think dragons under 10 hours give any chains, no matter what you do.

I've managed to collect 58 pieces and with 5 days to go it's getting interesting.
    I don't speed farms with gold and have only planted the 20 hour option.
    13/13 from hatching, Can't collect more frm here.
    7/10 from quests, three more quests with five days is no problem.
    38/71 from farming, this will be the key.
    I need 70 for Magnetic, if scalypears keeps giving me bolts then he is mine.
    Steampunk needs 94 pieces, with twenty hours between harvests it's cutting it close.
    This goal feels like it could be within my reach.

Executive Chef
    What is happening 4 attempts (6 farms x 4 times = 24) of diamonnites and nothing !!!!?

Rhino Keeper

I noticed that it wont give me chains when I actually hatch my dragons and put them in their habitat.
    I recommend firestorm or water dragon fails, since 12 hours+ works best for chain grants.

I don't view that as good news, what happens if you bred a super rare dragon you don't have and forced to sell it in order to get gold chain, that doesn't make sense. And I always sell off my light dragons, never received a chain.

Plus, light dragons have a 9 hour bred time and I was able to receive a chain earlier this morning.

Rhino Keeper

This is another example of the inconsistency in the game. It only gave me chains if I placed the dragon in the habitat so I had to store or sell some to make room as all my habitats are at max capacity.

I have been buying fire apples nonstop, plus some pumpwings and rliteleeks, and haven't recieved a copper bolt in 2 days.
    I'm really tired of this game giving me the shaft, and I'm seriously considering deleting it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 998097 View Post
    I don't view that as good news, what happens if you bred a super rare dragon you don't have and forced to sell it in order to get gold chain, that doesn't make sense. And I always sell off my light dragons, never received a chain.

Plus, light dragons have a 9 hour bred time and I was able to receive a chain earlier this morning.
    it's better than no chains at all. that's why I said breed fails. :3

if you get a super rare you can keep it, you'll just have to sacrifice getting that chain. The chains are the easiest thing to get since you can get 2 a day with 12 hour dragons, so keeping 1 super rare shouldn't set you back so far that you end up unable to get the full amount of chains needed >.<

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Danthrax85 View Post
    I have been buying fire apples nonstop, plus some pumpwings and rliteleeks, and haven't recieved a copper bolt in 2 days.
    I'm really tired of this game giving me the shaft, and I'm seriously considering deleting it.
    the lower the time, the lower the odds of drops. Try the pear things (20 hours)