Page 4 of 108 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Fashion Designer
    can anyone help me please? i have the tasks but there is no summoning button on my screen...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	where.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	11406

Fashion Designer
    Where is this summoning? I have the goals but not the summoning, I have farms that ready to be harvested. I'm gonna wait until the summoning is there.

Hmm... I've seen the quest sign on the right for a few moments but now it has simply disappeared. Forced closing the DS-App + restart doesn't seem to help. Does anybody still have the quest for summoning?

Is everyone not going to get this? I don't have it. Forced restart and still not there! How do I get it?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post

Mines abit less, so it still varies by player.
    So irritated at inequality in the game. I have 79/10/16 to! Why can't I get the lower requirements for a change. I've had the highest every time. Doesn't seem like level matters either as some players at over 100 have the lower requirements.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm already set up to fail as I can, from past experience only get parts from 20 hour crops. If I only have 10 days and I can get 6 parts a day I'm already 19 short. The 6 a day is never a guarantee as sometimes crops yield less.

Rhino Keeper
    I had it, even got a link and then while starting harvesting it updates and takes away the summoning and my link. Here we go again.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    Magnetic and Steampunk - 14 days
    Just got the summoning goal but it only gave me 10 days to complete it!

Quote Originally Posted by Amicello View Post
    Hmm... I've seen the quest sign on the right for a few moments but now it has simply disappeared. Forced closing the DS-App + restart doesn't seem to help. Does anybody still have the quest for summoning?
    Same w me and I've forced close a few times...I have a new iPad...so that isn't the problem..it was there I looked at it then it was gone...the timer in the goals book says 14days this is messed up..we have 10 days and we have to waste 1 trying to figure out the mess!!

I don't Have THIS. Its not showing up?