Page 3 of 108 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Executive Chef
    Ok, the timer just disappeared, so I think TL are working on it

The timer changed but the goals didn't! If I went into my goal book it still said I had 14 days to get all summoning ingredients

Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Ok, the timer just disappeared, so I think TL are working on it

The timer changed but the goals didn't! If I went into my goal book it still said I had 14 days to get all summoning ingredients
    Same thing here I even shut off iPad and turned it back on and it's still gone...That's how I got it the first time was by shutting down..it stinks cuz I just hatched a dragon!!

Executive Chef
    Mine said 10 days. Already collected 1 bolt from harvesting 5 hr. diamond dates, didn't even know it was there. Just got the icon on side and hadn't checked. Thought it was a sale. Have like 78 bolts from harvest.. 10 from quests.... 14-15? From harvests.

Executive Chef
    Could you get the hatching over with by letting Diamond and Fire have a few go's at it? And create Fire babies? But hmm if there ever was a time you'd get a Crusader quick i guess that'd be then, and nest is locked for 44 hours....russian dragon roulette!

Farm Supplier
    My game is always crashing now. I cant do nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Could you get the hatching over with by letting Diamond and Fire have a few go's at it? And create Fire babies? But hmm if there ever was a time you'd get a Crusader quick i guess that'd be then, and nest is locked for 44 hours....russian dragon roulette!
    That's what I was doing for real trying for crusader..it didn't give any parts so I tried breeding a turkey then the timer was gone...don't know if there was a glitch and that's why I didn't get nothing w fire and diamond or what..sounds like there's a few problems w it!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Could you get the hatching over with by letting Diamond and Fire have a few go's at it? And create Fire babies?
    Wouldn't that be nice, but the drops are random and I haven't seen anyone get any from Fire or Forest eggs hatched.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bububello View Post
    That stinks! But hmm if my game was crashing constantly it'd at least hinder me from wasting coins on tournaments and such, not sure i'd look so much on the bright sides though if it actually happened... I hope they hotfix your probs!

Just harvested 6 farms and nothing!!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi everyone! The 10 day timer is correct. Please note that you need to update your game to version 1.7.3 in order to see Dragon Summoning. This version resolves an issue that would cause the timer to end 3 hours early.

Quote Originally Posted by bububello View Post
    Please try restarting your device. If you have an older device, you may need to reboot it to **** any processes that are consuming too much memory.