Page 11 of 108 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    It looks like you're on 1.7.1. Please update to 1.7.3 and you'll be able to see Summoning.

Can you send me a PM with your Storm8 ID for your iPad?
    I had Halloween version saw the summoning. But then it disappeared. So I checked forum. I have now downloaded original ds. I still have the summoning as quests. But it's not there. I've hatched 2 dragons, harvested food. Nothing. And no new quest to send dragon on. Help please.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by weewifey View Post
    I had Halloween version saw the summoning. But then it disappeared. So I checked forum. I have now downloaded original ds. I still have the summoning as quests. But it's not there. I've hatched 2 dragons, harvested food. Nothing. And no new quest to send dragon on. Help please.
    Never mind it's up now. Yeah.

Executive Chef
    This is not fair! I have to get 94 items, not 76, to get Steampunk!! In only 10 days?!?! (actually 9 days 19 hours...and I can't start questing till tomorrow morning because I already sent a dragon out on a quest today! NOT enough time.
    Last edited by cakeandpie; 11-22-13 at 03:10 PM. Reason: adding more text

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    This is not fair! I have to get 94 items, not 76, to get Steampunk!! In only 10 days?!?! (actually 9 days 19 hours...and I can't start questing till tomorrow morning because I already sent a dragon out on a quest today! NOT enough time.
    Consider yourself one of the lucky ones I need 105 on both accts

I had a head start w gold now I'm out a bunch of gold and no chains I only had 2 bolts but I sped up diamond dates to see it they worked or not then I sped up a quest to see if that worked and now nothing I finally got that stupid dragon to stay in the nest and it said it gave me 1 chain but I checked and still nothing...can someone help me?? Please!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    It looks like you're on 1.7.1. Please update to 1.7.3 and you'll be able to see Summoning.

Can you send me a PM with your Storm8 ID for your iPad?
    I just sent the pm wtith my ID. Thank you for your help!

Executive Chef
    A little helpful bit of advice--I learned from the Halloween summoning that only scalypears will give you enough items to complete the quest. Most of the time, you will get one item from each scalypears you grow. All the other crops simply don't give enough.

Executive Chef
    Ok I have got my summoning back.

When I downloaded the original version it downloaded from the cloud but didn't show any update. I had to go back into app store, click on details to show the new version 1.7.3 and then an update button appeared. Updated and now the 10 day summoning is on my game.

The 2 bolts I had already collected are not back in the storage though.

Rhino Keeper
    PONYROAR - I finally got the summoning. I uninstalled & re-installed again & this time an update alert popped up in the iTunes Store. I'm not sure if you did anything but I just wanted to say thank you!!

I just updated and have the dragons in my goals but no tasks or timer 😢