Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108
Results 1,071 to 1,075 of 1075

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Rhino Keeper
    I was experiencing this issue too.

At the beginning I received 2-4 bolts from EVERY 8-hours harvesting (from 6 farms)
    But then I planted eliteleeks for a few days, it is about ten harvests total - and got ZERO. You think it is correct drop?!
    Then I started plant 20-h crops and receive bolts, right, but there was still no bolts from eliteleeks and diamondates (these two!). So I still think it was a bug!

But support says that it is just unluck and no bug at all.

I think it is not correct situation - I received bolts properly, then - bam! - a ZERO for a few days. Even it is a chance and so on...

What I have to do to get the dragons? Where I have to write if I think that support is wrong?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyuszko View Post
    Did anyone get any answer from TL? I still waiting for my dragon. TL ended summoning for me as well, took away all part (i was a few bolts to steampunk) but gave me NOTHING.
    Did anyone got positive answer from TL? Some of us did not get steampunk despite the fact we would have gotten.

Farm Supplier
    Where can I find how the evolution time for these dragons?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knowitnot View Post
    Where can I find how the evolution time for these dragons?

PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post

So Magnetic is 10 Hours
    and Steampunk is 15 hours.
    Remember all evolve times are the same as breeding/ incubation times. I think Mercury to evolve time is 3 hours although its breeding/incubation 1 hour. You might have to ask a Community Manager like PonyRoar or Frozen Turtle.
    ~DragonMaster128z
    PM <-Easiest way to get my attention