Page 101 of 108 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1075

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Rhino Keeper
    I'm excited just got my steampunk, in nest now. I wonder what other dragons they will add to the summoning in the future..

Rhino Keeper
    I didn't get chains from hatching some firestorms, a night, a ton a genies and fruitfuls. I'm 3 short because of this. Then I notched the gold went from 45 to complete up to 60 in the past hour!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-02-13 at 03:09 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

Well, I'm not spending any money (gold) for a dragon I would have gotten had the event worked properly. That is not a fix nor is it fair.

Congrats to all who got them but I am among those who won't be getting either dragon. I was too far behind even with the reduced amounts. Shame on you TL. All you've done is rewarded those who already spend real money on your game to insure you have your profit base covered. What about the rest of us? Well, I am aware you are a for profit company but at least you could make it fair to all players.

Rhino Keeper
    My items needed list got changed from 105 for the Steampunk to 76! I wasn't expecting to get it and when I opened the game, there it was in storage. Thank you TL! It was a very nice surprise

Yay, I just got Steampunk.... for the princely sum of 20 gold! I wish they did this sooner since I had the higher requirements and went something like 20 bolts above what I needed. That's a lot of Diamondates I could have planted. Still good though since it dropped my by now price from 122. Thank you TL, and good luck with fixing summoning. It's a unique feature and it keeps people coming back to the game but somehow something always goes wrong halfway through.

Farm Supplier
    I have been harvesting crops like a madwoman and still only have 18 dealies. Never participating again, especially because I buy gold to boost my breeding. Total bunk.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ProjectDragon View Post
    Well, I'm not spending any money (gold) for a dragon I would have gotten had the event worked properly. That is not a fix nor is it fair.

Congrats to all who got them but I am among those who won't be getting either dragon. I was too far behind even with the reduced amounts. Shame on you TL. All you've done is rewarded those who already spend real money on your game to insure you have your profit base covered. What about the rest of us? Well, I am aware you are a for profit company but at least you could make it fair to all players.
    Amen to that!
    I got lucky and managed to get Magnetic, but if I hadn't managed this afternoon I'd be done for - oddly enough the requirements for magnetic INCREASED in my game. :/

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    They actually did adjust the number of chains needed
    Mine I needed 16 it got lowered to 13 ( still spent 40 gold to buy other 2)you. Was just of the "lucky ones" with lower requirement

But I agree tl should offer to finish of summoning for 50-100 gold to everyone and get the 2 dragons
    My chains worked for 4 out of 10 days. if chains were only working 40% of the time, than the total chains due should be reduced by 60%. If your chains went from 16 to 13 that means you had to come up with 81% of the chains when the game did not give out chains for 60 percent of the game. Yeah TL STILL SUCKS IN MY BOOK.

Banned
    So where is the community manager, TL and Storm 8 staff?????????? the hatching process doesn't work 60% of the game and we get no extra time????? What is up with that?? Where is everyone ?The last summoning was not even screwed up this badly and we got extra time.
    Give us a break. You are silent for almost 5 days on a problem reported as soon as the servers came back up 7 days ago and no one took action.

Please explain yourselves.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-02-13 at 03:28 PM. Reason: discussing mod actions- see forum rules

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesimony View Post
    While I do appreciate the requirement for how many parts I needed for Steampunk being lowered, I am NOT HAPPY that the gold price for each bolt remaining jumped from 20 each to 30 each. The buy all price is high enough I don't think I will be able to get both (I want to keep at least 120 gold for next tournament), but now my price for Magnetic (which my requirement for did not change) is going to cost me 240 (8 bolts) instead of 144 (4 chains at 16 gold and 4 bolts at 20) .
    That the problem with their fix. If they lower the requirements, then you automatically get the higher price - the price formula is harcoded into the app. Thus, you need to recode and get players to update. Unfortunately, this is too late forthis event,

Overall, this event was poorly thought out. Players hate being treated differently, everyone should have a consistent requirement, and players also hate the droprates being negatively change midway. The last minute lowering of requirement was TL trying to do its best saving the event. I have to applaud them for that but please TL dont repeat the same mistake again - do you remember the different breeding time and different pricing for those times. A huge uproar was created that time too.