Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Host(ess)
    I too had some links. I had 6 links due to spreading up breeding and hatching. When I exited out of the DS program and then came back and the links are gone. I am using IOS and the original DS app not the Halloween Version.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by traumtaenzerin View Post
    I got the chain for hatching a dragon and now its gone -.-
    lol even i lost my 2 chains

Rhino Keeper
    10 days. 105 items? How awful

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert832 View Post
    I too had some links. I had 6 links due to spreading up breeding and hatching. When I exited out of the DS program and then came back and the links are gone. I am using IOS and the original DS app not the Halloween Version.
    dear dont use Halloween because you will lose your iteams just try the main dragon story but last version
    now days TL useing lot of tricks

It's really not possible to finish this without using gold! So I'm not even going to bother, I'm just going to continue playing and growing food like normal, if I get it great but if I don't, well it's not a surprise or disappointment cuz it's expected.

Fashion Designer
    I got 2 bolts from the diamondates, now it's gone. Geez, Why releaseing something that is not tested yet! What now? I should send email to TL? Last time I sent them I got replied back after over a week. If I send them now, maybe they reply after the summoning is gone.

I hear you, did they at least fix ur problem or reimburse your gold? Or did you get an apology email saying that they are looking into this and that if it happens again to contact them.

It's really nasty the way they handle their customers, they keep us in the dark and if we don't like it, oh yea we can't do anything about it. It's our fault cuz we keep falling for their tricks and giving them money

Executive Chef
    I, too, have conflicting times for this summoning. This beginning is sadly reminiscent of the other summoning s..... Doomed to failure fom the get go. Oh well. I will give it a shot.

Good luck everyone in achieving the goals I really mean it, let's see how we do with this summoning.

Page 8 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast