Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1075

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Rhino Keeper
    As if all the issues hadn't left me bitter enough, the "buy all" price doubled when I got down to 2 chains short. =/

This whole thing was/is unbelievable.

The biggest issue was that they changed the settings and didn't notify anyone. I would say the game wasn't broken but if people weren't even getting drops from the highest possible waiting times then IT REALLY WAS BROKEN. And they should have extended it, there is no excuse for failing to do so.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, that's exactly what they should have done: left the amounts needed alone and added those days that we lost back to the clock, not lowered the requirements with only hours left. I had got most of the food requirements done before they stopped dropping, but the hatching requirements.... When the chains stopped dropping, even for 20 hour plus dragons, that's what ensured I wouldn't be finishing the Summoning with both dragons.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riisak View Post
    As if all the issues hadn't left me bitter enough, the "buy all" price doubled when I got down to 2 chains short. =/

This whole thing was/is unbelievable.

The biggest issue was that they changed the settings and didn't notify anyone. I would say the game wasn't broken but if people weren't even getting drops from the highest possible waiting times then IT REALLY WAS BROKEN. And they should have extended it, there is no excuse for failing to do so.
    What a waste. 2 chains is fine to pay I think, about 40 gold ? you should write to them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I know everybody is frustrated. I am too. However it would be nice if people remembered that Kooky does what she does on a volunteer basis and she does not get paid. There is no need to be rude to her, it is not her fault, if TL do not respond to her.
    Good point Belbar !
    TL Team may needs to tinker further but I guess they are trying their best; I expect things to keep improving as this is a fairly new feature.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeandpie View Post
    Didn't get Steampunk because the game didn't give me ANY chains for about 6 days. I think that really rots. (And even though the bolts requirement was lowered at the 11th hour, I'd already fulfilled that, and the chains requirement stayed the same so that didn't help me any.)
    Yes, I too had big problems with chains half way and had to use golf to make up the difference.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    I didn't get chains or bolt for 5 days and 1 or 2 bolts and chains for about 2-3 days before that total. Noticed they reduced amount at end, but still not good enough. They wanted over 900 gold for me to get these 2 dragons. Wasn't even 1/2 there to complete it because of no drops from hatchlings or plantings.
    So sorry DA , 900 Gold is too much. I would say even 150 is a lot.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    I think the shamelessness and disrespect all too easy comes along when it's about selling virtual goods on internet, and the squeezing really is a must to be able to offer the product at all...but it could all be done in a much nicer way at least, if too obvious it can backfire (especially with a product that is very glitchy lol) - and it did here, i bet more than i have become very hesitant to pay real money for stuff they sell, but...the fix in the end of the event saved the day for many players at least if not all, and likely saved the day for TL too!
    I agree, you're right about that. Except that last phrase. ;p

Stupid thing is rotating the farms actually MADE IT BETTER FOR ME in the end. I wonder if I'd rotated them earlier, would i have gotten stuff from my crops? I held out on spending the money until like the last 15 minutes, then I decided it was too much of a gamble to keep waiting anyway. Oh well.

Host(ess)
    Never seen that changing the rules during the game. Or change the rules before you start the summoning or after you finish.

Executive Chef
    I can't stop feeling amazed by the ignorance shown during the event...and ofc that they quietly were well aware of what was going on all the time, but didn't extend the event like they obviously are capable of doing, instead cut down requirements to quiet a bunch of the disappointed players...but yeah it works - ppl that were crying out loud are now thanking them for giving them what they worked for and deserve! Human nature.....well, we are just quite highly evolved monkeys after all

It's just a game though...imagine if TL manufactured cars or something....your car breaks down after 4 months and for a week you cannot reach any TL representative, then you get package in mailbox with a pack of bus tickets, and a note saying that the 5 year warranty stated when you bought the car is just 3 months...but there'll be a sale on spare tyres, 75% off! Well, i wouldn't buy a car from these guys!

Executive Chef
    We are thanking tl because they atleast lowered the requirements ( me they did for both bolts and chains)
    I already had said good bye to steampunk since I know I wasn't going to make it but then to my surprise I got steampunk on one acct 0 gold used. And other acct needed 2 more chains so I bought them since atleast in my eyes tl met us half way.

I also didn't get chains or bolts for 2 days until I read here to plant scalypears and instead of hatching dragons just sell them off