Page 93 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by islander53 View Post
    No sign of an extension on my 2 devices. ANYBODY ELSE NOT SEEING OR GETTING THE EXTENSION?
    why would we get an extension... there is no problem
    we are all crazy and imagining this

Its not at all coincidence that drops changed magically during the "fix" for people connection issues

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizzi1904 View Post
    I used to get about 4 out of 5 bolts from eliteleeks, now I barely get one. There is not enough time to do scalepears for 20 hours each!
    Also that worldwide problem of DS crashing and not working for 2 days has really set us behind - any chance they will extend the time?
    I got four bolts from the six scalypears yesterday, so i managed to get magnetic. Steampunk, however, is lost to me. I wish they would give us the FIVE DAYS of the timer they screwed up, because with 46 out of 79 bolts it is really frustrating to not be getting that dragon. VERY VERY FRUSTRATING. Because even if i had planted scalypears, as you can see, it was not guaranteed i'd have gotten enough bolts.
    So i had 42 bolts within five days (and I might have gotten a few more had i not been too busy to collect sometimes, i think I forgot a batch of them for a whole night once lol), even counting once or twice where i only got one bolt from all six eliteleeks. I probably would have made it just so for the steampunk had i not had the game glitch.
    In one day i actually got FIVE bolts from the eliteleeks, whcih was my maximum.
    If i'd planted scalypears from the beginning i might not even have gotten enough for the magnetic.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    why would we get an extension... there is no problem
    we are all crazy and imagining this

Its not at all coincidence that drops changed magically during the "fix" for people connection issues
    Hear ye hear ye.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by islander53 View Post
    No sign of an extension on my 2 devices. ANYBODY ELSE NOT SEEING OR GETTING THE EXTENSION?
    Maybe instead have seeing extension we must be watching for timer to be ending 3 hours to soon, tht is right yes?

I have the latest update and for three days I have received nothing from harvesting crops, what is the problem, would have
    loved to get these dragons but now it will be impossible

Rhino Keeper
    I had admitted defeat having collected 66 parts. I had bought some gold a few days ago but it hasn't made it to my game yet ( just emailed TL ). I had planted elite leeks this morning, not expecting to get anything from them, but to my amazement I got 4 bolts from the 6 farms, taking me up to 70 parts - enough for magnetic yay!!!

I have not got a singl bolt from eliteeks since the game went down, but I have deleted & reinstalled my app several times today (trying to get my purchased gold) so maybe that was the change in luck for me?

If some if you have a bit of gold for speeding up harvests and only need a few bolts, it may well be worth a shot.

Good luck to all.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    Hear ye hear ye.
    I went from last Monday until yesterday with out a chain. I now got two chains for the last two hatching. Just in time for the summoning to end in a few hours with no extension. TL you are so lame!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Bye bye steampunk
    82/105

Executive Chef
    Oh how ironic, with very little time to go i harvest 3 x scaleypears and get 5 bolts, getting me to 80/94...imagine if i had gotten something from crops or hatching during those 3 days mid-event.....now, close but no cigar....

Executive Chef
    TL adjusted Hatchings. All Hatchings of 12 hrs or less no Chains it seems.
    So about 6 hrs left on mine.
    Still missing 3 chains