Page 16 of 108 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Fashion Designer
    I have them as goal, but I did not get Sumoning on right side so I cant do anything what is wrong again?

Rhino Keeper
    I got the 105 deal

Fashion Designer
    Ok got it - there is update in app store, hopefully it will have sense and will fix problems with game.

Fashion Designer
    this is impossible ! i planted yesterday 6 diamondates and got ONLY 2 items !!!! for the most expensive crops. i planted 8 hours eliteleeks and got 1 item !!! so, if these crops dont work, what should i plant??? 20 h crops ? even if i get 6 items / harvest, i would still not make it ! 6x10 ( there are 9 days and few hours left ) = 60 ! will still need 11 more items ! oh...right ! i MUST use gold...forgot about that ! want to breed a cool dragon? lets use gold ! want to get some nice dragons from summonings? lets use gold ! EVERYTHING in this game resumes to GOLD ! so, where is the fun in it???

Rhino Keeper
    I just harvested the 8hr plants and got NOTHING.. Just like in the first summoming. Yesterday i harvested 5hr plants and got nothing as well... I'm sure there is a glitch again.. I can't understand why they release a update when nothing works..

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumercarefree View Post
    Mine too 71!
    Impossible. I give up !
    Don't give up we will be able to get magmatic which I like <3

Executive Chef
    I need 79 bolts, 10 wheels and 16 chains. With a batch of six eliteleeks and another batch of diamondates, I only got one bolt each time. -.- so the first day is almost out and I have 2 bolts and one chain. Ha.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkalito View Post
    I need 79 bolts, 10 wheels and 16 chains. With a batch of six eliteleeks and another batch of diamondates, I only got one bolt each time. -.- so the first day is almost out and I have 2 bolts and one chain. Ha.
    Snap! Are you me?

Fashion Designer
    is anyone getting good drops from harvesting? i'm really curious

This is going to be another frustrating weekend, last,week we had no contact with neighbours due to slow running & processing this week planting 8hr & 5hr foods with no rewards. Hatched two eggs with no rewards. Need a miracle or a ton of gold to,achieve this summoning