Page 97 of 108 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

I see how some are being compensated for the time that things weren't being collected, I have restarted my iPad to see
    If this was the case for everyone and I can say..no..seems I won't be getting anything I tried so hard to get, pity, I really
    liked both dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by madmaxumus View Post
    I see how some are being compensated for the time that things weren't being collected, I have restarted my iPad to see
    If this was the case for everyone and I can say..no..seems I won't be getting anything I tried so hard to get, pity, I really
    liked both dragons
    What were your total requirements?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by madmaxumus View Post
    liked both dragons
    Sorry to hear this, at least you're not alone..hmm not very comforting i know, but we're many that feel *****ed, if they had prolonged the event we may have had better chances, myself i'm 6 hatches down (and out) Well if you stay in game there'll surely be even nicer dragons coming up, and TL has probably gotten better at running events then too!

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    The best thing would be to email support@teamlava.com and explain the situation giving as much info as you can including your storm8 ID, name of game and island, level.
    I don't think emailing team support will help in here. It will at least takes TL 3-5 working days to reply to us. This thread n others players post said it all...why e parity practices again TL!!?
    Some got it easily, others left with nothing after e hardwork...
    Oh, common TL...BE FAIR

Well, they lowered my requirements on bolts only, but I had already completed the bolts and gears. I've only gotten 2 chains in 5 days, even though I hatched many more dragons than that. I still need 5 chains to get Steampunk, even though my requirements went from 105 to 79. It would be really nice if they give us an extension, since this whole thing is buggy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by McDONALD7623 View Post
    I don't think emailing team support will help in here. It will at least takes TL 3-5 working days to reply to us. This thread n others players post said it all...why e parity practices again TL!!?
    Some got it easily, others left with nothing after e hardwork...
    Oh, common TL...BE FAIR
    They will be able to check your game....

Fashion Designer
    Something happened with mine.
    It looks like I was going to be short by 10, but I just entered my game and was rewarded the Steampunk. So, my bolt requirement must have been reduced by 10 (at least).
    Thanks TL. Really wanted this dragon. Happy you made a change.

New Resident
    Hey, do you think there can be an extension for another few days?
    I was having issues with breeding and harvesting grants like the first time dragon summoning was out. I didnt get anything until after rotating my farms. And i just havent been getting anything from hatching dragons
    The first two days it wasnt like that, so i thought it was just a fluke and i had some pretty bad luck until i turned the farms.
    I just find it unfair that problems like this arent compensated half the time for these timed events

Rhino Keeper
    Just logged onto my game and saw I was rewarded the steampunk dragon. I didn't get to finish because of all the troubles we had those couple of days. Thanks TL!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    Something happened with mine.
    It looks like I was going to be short by 10, but I just entered my game and was rewarded the Steampunk. So, my bolt requirement must have been reduced by 10 (at least).
    Thanks TL. Really wanted this dragon. Happy you made a change.
    It seems that they have lowered the requirements .... Mine was reduced to a total of 76, I was 8 bolts short with 6 pears to harvest before the time was up.