Page 49 of 108 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Banned
    This is complete BS. Ever since the game failed two days ago.... and it was for more than 6 hours for some the bolt drops have changed. I was getting 0 to 2 bolts for every 6 crops of diamond dates etc. Now I have gotten zero bolts for the last 30 diamond date crops. Yeah right..... nothing has changed. This is horrible TL. Please fix it.

Fashion Designer
    they have always said longer the crop more likely you are to get a bolt. Why does everyone plant diamond dates? they are expensive and short!! (5 hours) compared to pears.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    they have always said longer the crop more likely you are to get a bolt. Why does everyone plant diamond dates? they are expensive and short!! (5 hours) compared to pears.
    becuse those were working for us until yesterday..i would get 3 bolts from each harvest of 6 until yesterday

Rhino Keeper
    Harvested Diamonddates again and got nothing. So today i got nothing from harvesting. It's so annoying >__<

Banned
    Like I said... 5 hour time was getting me 0 to 2 every time and I can do 4 in a day. 24 crops. I have over 150 dragons and they are hungry. Any time I got 0 drop for a batch of six crops I always got 1 or 2 on the next batch of 6. I have just completed the fifth batch of six and all 30 crops gave me 0 bolts. Something has changed and TL F'd it up. I am not spending another dime until they get this working properly. I understand the random thing etc etc etc but you don't spend 25 plus hours and millions of silver coin and get nothing for it.

Rhino Keeper
    Would be a really dumb premise to force players to begin planting 20hr crops when they aren't efficient in acquiring bolts, or even provide anywhere near as much food as DD

Banned
    My game shows you need 79 bolts in 10 days. That is an average of 8 bolts per day. With the current drop rates, not many are getting 8 bolts a day.

Fashion Designer
    TL, I've been playing your games for three years so I KNOW something has changed. I got nothing for elite leeks again.

Whatever, I wasn't going to buy it anyway. With each new dragon, it gets easier and easier not to have the newest one.

Same thing is happening to me also. Glad to hear it's not me alone. Yup, I agree with ya, TL must of deleted a line of code!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    weird.. what crops did you harvest?
    i wasn getting good drops until yesterday and as you can see im not the only one
    I'm harvesting Diamondates, Eliteleeks, and Scalypears. I'm having better luck with longer timers. I've harvested from farms on both rotations.

What crops are you all using? 0.0