Page 100 of 108 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1075

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by enenue View Post
    My requirement dropped from 102 to 76 - Thanks team!! I feel you made up for the crooked farms 2 summons ago! Got my steam punk this morning!

PS only farmed 20hours got 8 per 20 hours, I will do this 100% in the future.
    Gratz! Can ofc not by any means agree that they've made up for failed event, but will perhaps try this in the future anyway, surely they must've learnt something from their mistakes, hopefully!

New Resident
    For the last 3-4 days I haven't got a single bolt from harvesting food, even though I have planted almost only eight hour crops and on top of this it's been really hard to get parts from hatching dragons. I've been stuck on 60 parts for 3-4 days now. I thought it was just bad luck with harvesting the food but now I reed that there's been a bug in the system and that for some it helped with rotating the farms so now, with less than five hours left of the summoning I will try to see if that works. Either way I had calculated to use my gold (only have 190 saved right now) to at least get the Magnetic (70 parts for me) because I really like both of the dragons and it would be a shame to not get a single one of them

Executive Chef
    Ugh, 6 days without a chain....well, i was out of everything only for 3, but still same result as for you ofc, and you're wrong about the customer service btw - during the event there was no customer service, good or bad, none...unless you complained about not being able to buy gold ofc! Oh well, i feel your pain, and again, if you stay in game i bet they've learnt something from this...and when i see that they have i might even consider buying something from them, woot!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 12-03-13 at 02:02 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Well sunkalito you're not the only one, but at least a bunch of us has completely forgotten how disappointed they were and instead thank TL, that's nice...in a way....

Scold the dog, beat the dog, lock the dog up and take its toys away....very sad dog....then let the dog out and give it a bone - very happy dog!
    I'm not thanking them for a darn thing. What a muck up. I DO thank them whenever I thihnk they do something right, but this isn't FIXING an issue, it's atching it up badly. fixing wold be to extend the timer FOR AT LEAST THREE DAYS (the fair would be FIVE days since that's when it became glitchy) AND make the drop rates a bit better.

But no.

Their "solution" (I don't even want to call it that) is to do this pretty little thing. People with higher requirements like me still "die on the beach". People who didn't even get one piece per each farm with scalypears "die on the beach".
    I know what this is about. it's about making people FEEL like they are being rewarded for their troubles, by placing them closer to their goal and nearly FORCING them to spend gold.

Glad for those who got it, but I myself am absolutely SEETHING with rage right now. I'd not give that dog a bone. I'd hit it with the newspaper. Why should I reward the dog that pees on the carpet and then covers it up with a towel? Not my way of thinking.

Either things are done right or not done at all (well, not done at all isn't the case here, since some people did receive the dragon...). This is child's play.

The only answer I got to the mail i sent on friday (or thursday or whatever) was an automated mail saying nothing at all. Yeaaaaaaah thanks A WHOLE BUNCH Team Lava.

Executive Chef
    Hehe well it's over now, dogs (the ones i meant lol) gotten their bones, the rest of us might just as well stop barking too...instead just know the nature of TL and act accordingly, i mean, no rewards until they show results..ok, that's when we thank them!

I had completely given up getting Steampunk because I under four hours left and needed four chains (I got no chains when I hatched Magnetic and none when I sold Genie earlier today) but I just hatched and placed a Headless and it gave me four chains. Insane. Maybe some of you guys will be lucky too!

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by ElinaVijo View Post
    For the last 3-4 days I haven't got a single bolt from harvesting food, even though I have planted almost only eight hour crops and on top of this it's been really hard to get parts from hatching dragons. I've been stuck on 60 parts for 3-4 days now. I thought it was just bad luck with harvesting the food but now I reed that there's been a bug in the system and that for some it helped with rotating the farms so now, with less than five hours left of the summoning I will try to see if that works. Either way I had calculated to use my gold (only have 190 saved right now) to at least get the Magnetic (70 parts for me) because I really like both of the dragons and it would be a shame to not get a single one of them
    *message got cut off, here's the rest*

Either way now with the lowered parts to get the Steampunk (105 before, now 76) the price of each part also rose with 10/11 gold per part, depending on what kind of part. The result of this is that I won't have enough gold to buy either of the dragons and that is really disappointing. I really tried hard to get these two dragons but now I will probably end up empty-handed by the end of this summoning. Without the bug I would most probably already have the Magnetic and maybe be able to buy the last parts for the Steampunk. I was really looking forward to this summoning when it came out but right now I'm just upset of how unfair it has been. The only fair solution to this would be to prolong the summoning for some days but since TL already came up with an "solution" to the problem I don't think that will happen...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by enenue View Post
    My requirement dropped from 102 to 76 - Thanks team!! I feel you made up for the crooked farms 2 summons ago! Got my steam punk this morning!

PS only farmed 20hours got 8 per 20 hours, I will do this 100% in the future.
    I agree that the 20 hours is the way to go.... Even if you plant 3-4 farms with 20 hours and the other 2-3 with 8 hours (that's what I started out doing this time, then went to 20 hours with a batch of 8 hour crops every couple of days to keep the farms producing)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MakJulos View Post
    Hehe well it's over now, dogs (the ones i meant lol) gotten their bones, the rest of us might just as well stop barking too...instead just know the nature of TL and act accordingly, i mean, no rewards until they show results..ok, that's when we thank them!
    aah okay, I got the wrong dogs! silly me LOL. Yeah, so that means I'll be thanking them for this right about... NEVER. Yep.

Executive Chef
    They actually did adjust the number of chains needed
    Mine I needed 16 it got lowered to 13 ( still spent 40 gold to buy other 2)you. Was just of the "lucky ones" with lower requirement

But I agree tl should offer to finish of summoning for 50-100 gold to everyone and get the 2 dragons
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 12-03-13 at 02:01 PM. Reason: removed quoted text