Page 9 of 108 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamydragon02 View Post
    I hear you, did they at least fix ur problem or reimburse your gold? Or did you get an apology email saying that they are looking into this and that if it happens again to contact them.

No gold in return, and I was complaining about spider, they say the spider is expired and gone already( of course it's expired because they replied it over than a week and spider was on limited, duh TL). So I can only say bye2 to my gold saving.

Yep, that sounds like TL tick it to you, and if you don't like it, too bad. SAD SAD SAD

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you are playing on the Halloween game, you will need to go to itunes app store and search teamlava and find the Regular Dragon story game and download it.

If you already have the regular game, then go to the app store and hit updates to find the version update to the game.
    I have the updated original dragon story & the goals but no summoning icon to do it! I've force closed, & restarted my device AND I've uninstalled & re-installed but I still don't have it. I have an ipad4 so my device shouldn't be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by nic1967 View Post
    I have the updated original dragon story & the goals but no summoning icon to do it! I've force closed, & restarted my device AND I've uninstalled & re-installed but I still don't have it. I have an ipad4 so my device shouldn't be an issue.
    I think you might be able to breed them, check ur market. Cuz some get stuck with summoning and others have a chance of breeding them.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nic1967 View Post
    I to am having the same problem.

Fashion Designer
    I think you might be able to breed them, check ur market. Cuz some get stuck with summoning and others have a chance of breeding them.
    I think that may have only been for the first beta test. For the last one I'm sure that all iOS had the summoning. On my android account they are not in the market to breed either

Farm Supplier
    The quest says get the dragons by receiving parts from quests, food etc..

Rhino Keeper
    I'm still baffled by the fact that people get stuck with different amounts of things to collect. Its really the only thing that TL does that I find particularly shady (though I do still think its a code issue with a "we're testing" excuse.)

The new version of the game seems very laggy too. It takes a lot longer to load than the Halloween one did.

Farm Supplier
    So, can Android breed these dragons like they could the last Summoning Dragons?

Rhino Keeper
    It says 14 days what the heck then they have the time at 10 days seems like this version that's splashed to stop goals from ending early was a complete waste of time. TL can't even update a game right

Page 9 of 108 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast