Page 51 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning- Magnetic and Steampunk(IOS) [v1.7.3 required]

I have 79/10/16 for requirements and currently have 66/7/9 of those. All seems fine for the last two, but I've not received a copper bolt in two days. It seems like the ods of that are really small. I've removed everything from the iPad memory and restarted. I also deleted the game and reinstalled from the cloud. No change. I hate to miss making the goal because the game is stuck or something.

Anyone know how to get things working again or what might be happening?

Rhino Keeper
    wow, a WHOLE six hours? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but seriously? That's hardly going to make up for the fact that I have gotten one bolt in a day and a half. Prior to that, elite leeks were working FINE. So something has obviously changed and I'm not buying the "nothing changed" spiel.

I'm a player that does buy gold because I don't mind supporting a game that I play and enjoy, but I'm starting to seriously reconsider doing so in the future.

Rhino Keeper
    Bravo TL for giving us the 6 hours, it's probably not for us "cheap and frugal" players who don't spend a ton of money on gold. I get it, you need to generate revenue and the 6 hours gives the company more time to make money off those who consistently buy gold. I'm not bitter, but at least I know that I can stop focusing on these events and move on.

Rhino Keeper
    I went from being comfortably ahead of the goal, to having very little chance of getting either dragon. Doing 8 hour plants has netted me 3 bolts in 2 days, where I was getting 3 per 6 farms before their server fix. I've also only gotten one chain from my last 6 eggs. I have yet to get a 2nd chain from a dragon I had already gotten one from, ie multiple fruitfuls, corals...after the first chain, any other similar egg has failed.

I was already frustrated from being *****ed out of the Paladin dragon when I ran into the round reset bug, but this is ridiculous. I'm sure the game will find a way to keep me from getting my last 20 maces for Black Knight.

Rhino Keeper
    This is getting to be ridiculous. I got 1 drop for harvesting and 1 drop from questing since yesterday. I got nothing from hatching dragons, and have hatched at least 4. I don't understand what changed. Before yesterday I was getting at least 3 drops from harvesting at a time. Also at least every other egg would give me something. Now nothing.

Farm Supplier
    0 drops from 6 farms, after waiting 8 hours. Something seems to have changed. Got nothing from a hatch earlier today as well. At least the quest is working... Ugh. Little to no hope of getting even 1 of the 2 at this point...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ascherb View Post
    0 drops from 6 farms, after waiting 8 hours. Something seems to have changed. Got nothing from a hatch earlier today as well. At least the quest is working... Ugh. Little to no hope of getting even 1 of the 2 at this point...
    Yeah, they're making so it's virtually impossible to achieve without using gold...that's how it seems anyway

Fashion Designer
    i dont get chains until placing in the habitat

Executive Chef
    I just harvested my 20 hour pears and received 10 bolts!!

I am having much better drops from my game that has the lesser requirements.

My Totals are:-

Harvest 34/79 and 50/71
    Quest. 7/10 and 7/10
    Hatch. 14/16 and 12/13

Since there is a chance of getting 2 bolts from the pears I think I will only plant those now .... I was doing 3 farms of leeks and 3 of pears before.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I just harvested my 20 hour pears and received 10 bolts!!

I am having much better drops from my game that has the lesser requirements.

My Totals are:-

Harvest 34/79 and 50/71
    Quest. 7/10 and 7/10
    Hatch. 14/16 and 12/13

Since there is a chance of getting 2 bolts from the pears I think I will only plant those now .... I was doing 3 farms of leeks and 3 of pears before.
    Mine are

Bolts: 26/79
    Quest: 7/10
    Chain: 6/16 (some long fails trying for Chrome )