Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: General complaint - all games

Quote Originally Posted by Yhgfguiijhgddtuoooiiiiju View Post
    I hardly get the pop-ups. (...)
    I felt a bit upset because the keys in Candy Mania just led to boosts, not gems.
    Same here. I'm not getting the pop-ups anymore. They were driving me crazy for awhile there, but haven't had any in awhile. Hmmm...wonder why?

I, too was upset that I got boosts as rewards for my keys instead of gems in Candy Blast Mania. With gems you can choose extra moves, or a boost you might want/need. Last time they gave me the "Super Sweet boost", which you get for free (recharges every 12 hours.) I rarely use it, so when I earned mine from the challenge keys, I already had one. That brought my total to 2. When I finally used one, the game assumed it was the one from the keys, so it didn't start the 12 hr. clock. So it was just a big waste. I'm not happy with this way of rewarding challenges. Please give me gems/gold--prime currency for the game!

Rhino Keeper
    I played Fruit Splash a maybe 30 minutes ago and got two ads in a row. I just opened it again right now and got another ad. Lately they've all been Tap Dragon, but it seems like every time Team Lava has a new game I'm getting bombarded with ads.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by limonepledge View Post
    I played Fruit Splash a maybe 30 minutes ago and got two ads in a row. I just opened it again right now and got another ad. Lately they've all been Tap Dragon, but it seems like every time Team Lava has a new game I'm getting bombarded with ads.
    Me too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12