Thread: How to remove black balls bubble mania

New Resident

How to remove black balls bubble mania

Hi I am only on level 55 but have come up against rows of black bubbles across the whole screen. Could somebody tell me how these are popped? Thanks in advance for any help I have checked FAQ but no help there.

Rhino Keeper
    Me too! Thanks

You will need to use the special star bubbles to pop bubbles of the same color above the black steel bubbles. If you use the wrong color bubble on the stars, you will not be able to complete the level.

New Resident
    Hi, how do i know which color to use?

Whatever color is just above the black balls.

I'm having the same trouble. I tried using the star bubbles; however, there are only 2 star bubbles below the line of black balls and 3 colors above the line of black balls.

Rhino Keeper
    Provided that at the very beginning of the game you use the first bubble that appears in the queue to hit the lowest star, then there will be only one color of bubble touching the row of black bubbles on its top side. As long as you hit one of the two remaining star bubbles with a bubble of this color, then all of the black bubbles and everything below them will drop.

By the way, if you hit the first of these two remaining star bubbles with any other color of bubble, and then hit the second star bubble with the color touching the black bubbles from above, then the last part of the game will be easier.
    Last edited by Lincstrake; 09-12-15 at 03:10 PM.