Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: iOS Update: Fishing Pond Glitch

iOS Update: Fishing Pond Glitch

edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Okay guys I went ahead and deleted and redownloaded the game from the app store. So far so good. I am getting all my fish and no processing screen.
    Try this (your game is saved on Team Lava's servers) to see if his corrects the issue.

I'm on an iPhone 5 with the latest version of iOS 7. 0.4 (I think). Just downloaded the update through the App Store. When I fish in the pond with the fish lure the game brings up the chicken with the darkened screen. I've lost every fish I caught prior to using this lure and it resets as if I didn't fish. The basic fishing hook works fine. Didn't have any of the level 3 bait so can't say if that one is working or not. But anchovies lure definitely broke. Please fix!!! Lost all my fish!!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-22-13 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by callmecurls View Post
    I'm on an iPhone 5 with the latest version of iOS 7. 0.4 (I think). Just downloaded the update through the App Store. When I fish in the pond with the fish lure the game brings up the chicken with the darkened screen. I've lost every fish I caught prior to using this lure and it resets as if I didn't fish. The basic fishing hook works fine. Didn't have any of the level 3 bait so can't say if that one is working or not. But anchovies lure definitely broke. Please fix!!! Lost all my fish!!!
    Well, I deleted the app, did a hard reset on my phone, and then re-downloaded the app again. I went back into the fishing pond and everything seems to be working fine.

Glad it worked! Please let us know if you run into this issue again. Thanks!

I had this problem too after updating and I'm running iOS 6 on iPad 2 (I'm not upgrading to iOS 7 until I hear more about apple's bug fixes). The first time the game reloaded with the chicken and the fish I just caught was gone. However, the bait was back in my inventory and when I fished again, I caught the same fish. It happened again after that and the game crashed that time. When I reopened, the bait was back and I caught the same fish again. I then immediately quit the game before it had a chance to crash/reload and the fish stayed in my inventory. Looks like the glitch is the pond reloading or crashing the game, regardless of the apple OS. If it happens again, I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling.

Quote Originally Posted by arkinese View Post
    I had this problem too after updating and I'm running iOS 6 on iPad 2 (I'm not upgrading to iOS 7 until I hear more about apple's bug fixes). The first time the game reloaded with the chicken and the fish I just caught was gone. However, the bait was back in my inventory and when I fished again, I caught the same fish. It happened again after that and the game crashed that time. When I reopened, the bait was back and I caught the same fish again. I then immediately quit the game before it had a chance to crash/reload and the fish stayed in my inventory. Looks like the glitch is the pond reloading or crashing the game, regardless of the apple OS. If it happens again, I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling.
    It happened again, and I tried the uninstall/reinstall, shutting down the iPad in between. That delayed the reloading by about 20 seconds, but after fishing and clicking out of the pond, the game still reloaded and it was like the fishing never happened. Please let us know when this issue is resolved. Thanks!

New Resident
    I am having the same problem (iPad2 iOS6) except that I also lose my bait, so caught fish has gone but so has the bait I have uninstalled and reinstalled but it hasn't helped. Please advise.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arkinese View Post
    It happened again, and I tried the uninstall/reinstall, shutting down the iPad in between. That delayed the reloading by about 20 seconds, but after fishing and clicking out of the pond, the game still reloaded and it was like the fishing never happened. Please let us know when this issue is resolved. Thanks!
    I have the same issue also on Iphone5, did the force close, complete shutdown, delete and reinstall and it still doesn't work.

The Honorable Panda
    I also got the processing screen after catching a catfish. I did get my catfish but I am not sure if the bait was returned.
    I will go ahead and report this over, and try to get screenshots on my next fishing trip.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

iOS 7 & keep loosing fish too. Please fix ASAP. Thx

Okay, I caught 2 catfish & went to deli & made fish sandwich. 10 seconds later game reset, no fish sandwich cooking in deli & no catfish in storage.

Hope this gets fixed today!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast