Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2013 Update PERGOLA

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggwynn View Post
    *winkwink*
    Can't wait, will be fun design it again.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I got them from 3 adventures - luckily I already had two ancient vault adventures running when the goal appeared, and both dropped fire bricks on completion, so only had to send them out once more.
    unfortunately I had 7 drop not 8 like mymummy8789, so no guarantee how many adventures this will require you to go on.

here is a summary for you guys

Harvest Pagoda (3x3 squares) - cost 10,000 coins to place it

the parts needed for building it

50 wood
    50 stone
    5 simple glue

1st upgrade

3 wooden beams
    3 stone blocks
    6 super glue
    20 fire bricks (drops from ancient vaults adventure)

2nd upgrade

8 Fancy Block
    30 Hide
    25 Fur
    1 Blueprint (drops from Roaming Bandits adventure)

3rd (Last) upgrade

30 Felt
    40 Fall Leaves
    8 Fancy Beam
    4 Flowerpots

The End!

Flowerpots (Potion Shop)

5 Water
    20 Iron
    1 Bunch of Flowers

Bunch of Flowers

5 Purple Petals
    5 Blue Petals
    5 White Petals

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the pergola but tapping at it it doesn't show the parts needed. I read that I have to force close the game. How do I do this? (Ipad4 and iphone4). And I haven't built a queens keep so far. So no vaults. What shall I do?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I got them from 3 adventures - luckily I already had two ancient vault adventures running when the goal appeared, and both dropped fire bricks on completion, so only had to send them out once more.
    I don't have the barracks so can only send quests out once a day. Our updates appear at 8pm UK time, so had already sent a non ancient vault quest out in the morning, so today was the first chance to obtain any fire bricks. I never thought we might need to do adventures for this update. On update days, I never collect from buildings that take more than a few hours between collections just in case they're needed for quest lines.

I just hope the bricks aren't like the felt collections, where first drop was great as I got 7 and 6 from each market and the next collections between 2 and 3 each time.

Rhino Keeper
    JayUK, I hear you. I live even further east and these updates appear so late in the evening that I get to see them the following morning. I had sent the knights out the previous evening and had to wait for 12 extra hours before trying to get fire bricks. I got 7 bricks at the first try.

Executive Chef
    This morning was,my first collection of bricks got 7 too,,, and my book already says 7 days left

Quote Originally Posted by girufel View Post
    I bought the pergola but tapping at it it doesn't show the parts needed. I read that I have to force close the game. How do I do this? (Ipad4 and iphone4). And I haven't built a queens keep so far. So no vaults. What shall I do?
    Double tap the 'Home' button. The window shrinks so you can see all the open apps running in the background. If you have the IOS7+ upgrade, you just swipe up and away. You should do this often since these apps are using some of your resources by not being fully closed. I force close several times a day if I'm on my iPad or iPhone a lot during the day.
    The old way before IOS7,double tap the home button & the apps appear at the bottom, and you tap and hold til the red dash appears and then tap them to close them.

I got 8 fire bricks this morning and my goal is on 7 days now, too. Remember, there's a 3 or more hour glitch at the end and the goal ends early.

Executive Chef
    I got 7 bricks for my first adventure. Am sure it will take 2 more adventures at least. By that time the timer will be down to 6 days. Then however many days it takes to find the blueprint, but other than that I have things stocked up. Wondering how long it makes to make bunches of flowers and then flowerpots?

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast