Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2013 Update PERGOLA

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanna say, the max limit for Fall Leaves and Holiday Felt should definitely be raised. Right now you can only have 40 Fall Leaves max, and 30 Holiday Felt max, while there are two quests that require them, one that needs 40 Fall Leaves and 30 Holiday Felt, one that needs 30 Fall Leaves and 20 Holiday Felt. So the limit should be at least 70 Fall Leaves and 50 Holiday Felt. Because right now I'm waiting 8 hours for 2 Ancient Flower Pots to be made, then I have to wait 8 more hours for the last two, so I can do the final upgrade on my Pergola, and I already have 40 Fall Leaves and 30 Holiday Felt ready. Meanwhile, I need to make the turkey costume for my sheep, and I should be able to collect more Fall Leaves and Holiday Felt while I wait for the Flower Pots to finish, so I can make my turkey costume. I don't want to go ahead and make the turkey costume, because I want to make sure I fully upgrade the pergola before the deadline, because I feel that's more important to have than the turkey-sheep.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Note: Pergola Goal has been extended!!!
    Thanks guys. I appreciate the extension but there are loads of us who still cannot access the game. I'm over 26 hours with no access. Trying all the advice on Storm 8 announcement and update forum pages but no joy. So could you revise your extensions again if things don't get sorted out overnight? I'm GMT 23:15 just now. If I, and others can't get in around morning that will be approaching 36 hours lost on time limits. The darn thing is I had just pressed the build button to finish the pergola when game crashed initially.

Farm Supplier
    Ugh! I need fur! I've been trying all day, ****ed seven critters and only picked up one fur. Anyone have any suggestions? At this rate I will never make the timed quest. Need 11 more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzila View Post
    How many times do you have to click in a sheep before it is an adult and starts giving you items?
    I think the baby sheep is 10 times @ 4 hours apart to grow

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ragingray View Post
    like Ckymer1 i don't have a sheep (Plenty of cows from quest), but i went different, I went ultra cheapscape and didn't buy the sheep, instead paid 18 gems for the quest completion and hoping to get the turkey sheep from the quest line. As we got a animal from all the other "Turkey" animal quest so far.
    well, from what i read in this forum, it was cheaper and quicker to finish the quest directly, than it was to buy a new sheep. unless you wanted two sheep, but still faster for my situtation, where i never bought sheep in first place.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    My son bought a sheep with gems only to find tending it doesn't count towards the quest!

Nothing said it had to be an adult sheep, just "Inspect the Sheep" now he doesn't have enough to skip the quest. Not cool.
    Read the description of the sheep you/he bought. The description says "will grow Into a sheep". Of course it had to be a fully grown sheep to count. you/he should have thought ahead last week. It is not as if you did not know a sheep quest was coming up, after the 3 others.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by calipitter View Post
    Ugh! I need fur! I've been trying all day, ****ed seven critters and only picked up one fur. Anyone have any suggestions? At this rate I will never make the timed quest. Need 11 more.
    Do you have a Manticore? They drop furs.

Rhino Keeper
    After collecting from both of my markets, I'm short one, ONE, measly felt. Argh! Was so sure I would be able to finish today, but stupid markets only dropped 4 and 5. If any of my friends are out there, now would be a great time.....

Hello Everyone,
    Does anyone know if you can craft two Turkey Sheep Costume and get two sheep? I am assuming once the first costume is picked from the Workshop, even if picked at the same time, it would trigger just one Turkey Sheep. And I would end up with just an extra costume in my inventory and still just one sheep. Correct?
    Thanks!

Ps: Love this game!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hottrthanhott View Post
    Hello Everyone,
    Does anyone know if you can craft two Turkey Sheep Costume and get two sheep? I am assuming once the first costume is picked from the Workshop, even if picked at the same time, it would trigger just one Turkey Sheep. And I would end up with just an extra costume in my inventory and still just one sheep. Correct?
    Thanks!

Ps: Love this game!
    You can't get two sheep. Other people did try that for the other animals and just have an extra costume sitting in their inventory now.