Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2013 Update PERGOLA

How to get more SAP

Farm Supplier
    I just wish we had some expansions added. Everything is so crowded. Makes it hard when collecting, and really allows for accidental speeding up using gems

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Murphy1 View Post
    I just wish we had some expansions added. Everything is so crowded. Makes it hard when collecting, and really allows for accidental speeding up using gems

*winkwink*

Quote Originally Posted by pigricesnow View Post
    How to get more SAP
    Sap Dropped by sawmill, trees (all have the same rate), tree log, adventures, Sir Piggy, Ivy's hut, Trapper trade. Dead trees don't drop it. Can be a gift

btw if i need sap asap i just use tree log

just so you know tree log cost 1000$

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Adventuring is good, Aggwynn, but how about a few with different time lengths. Say 8 or 12 hours as opposed to a 22 hour one.
    Variety is the spice of life, they say.
    We're listening
    TeamLava Game Designer
    I'm happy to answer questions about Castle Story, Restaurant Story 2, and Fairy Tale Wonderland!

Woohoo....awesome.

Executive Chef
    Replying here cos the other thread is locked. About storing the glimmergate. When I go to edit, the option to store it is greyed out. I canna do it, captain. Any ideas?

more pics

Appreciate the weekly update! It's lovely! Thursday becomes my favorite day of the week now!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzila View Post
    Literally just send my knights on a quest, and 20 minutes later this shows up
    I sent out my knights this morning, too, so I have to wait until tomorrow morning to send them out via my King's Castle.

Because I'm a little bit worried about getting all the bricks (I have family related stuff to do this weekend and all next week, so won't be playing as much), I wound up buying the Barracks. (I do understand that the adventures through the Barracks take twice as long, but any little edge helps with these time limited goals, right? )

Well played TeamLava, well played. You got me.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast