Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 11/21/2013 Update PERGOLA

Rhino Keeper
    If i want to proceed inthis quest and get the remaining tasks as well I need to both buy the remaining bricks and skip them in the task if I want to reduce the risk of missing the final goal?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by girufel View Post
    I bought the pergola but tapping at it it doesn't show the parts needed. I read that I have to force close the game. How do I do this? (Ipad4 and iphone4). And I haven't built a queens keep so far. So no vaults. What shall I do?
    You need to build the queens keep before you can do this quest line as you will have to go on the adventures to get all the parts needed.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    For fang beasts I harvest anything red and that works, like strawberries and peppers. Also when I collect from sheeps and all four hatcheries and stable at one time they come out. But I have to be collecting multiples of each. So if I WANT a fang beast I wait until I have at least 10 energy then harvest 10 red crop and 99% of the time at least one will pop up. I fight it then with remaining energy re collect all at once and then usually another will pop up, so on and so on until no more energy. I also keep all my like animals together, sheep with sheep, chickens with chickens and gather all at once to make the beasts appear.

If I don't want any of the beasts to appear I only harvest, water, collect a few items at a time and move around, this mostly works to keep them away.
    Tried that several times. None so far. This game teaches us patience....

can't get any more leaves from acre trees(( just got 34, not enough to complete the quest.
    anyone has the same problem?

acer tree tbh))

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by s_creen View Post
    can't get any more leaves from acre trees(( just got 34, not enough to complete the quest.
    anyone has the same problem?
    Either ask friends to gift the remaining 6. Or, if you have acer trees, make sure you aren't maxed out on wood as this seems to stop them dropping so much. Just use some wood on anything and then chop the acer trees, seemed to work for me.

I don't have enough fur!!!!!!

Executive Chef

added to post 2 (KP)
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-24-13 at 02:22 PM.

I don't have the ancient flower pots available for crafting to upgrade the harvest pergola. please advice.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmomma561 View Post
    I don't have the ancient flower pots available for crafting to upgrade the harvest pergola. please advice.
    Crafting the flower pots most likely will not show up to craft until you actually get to that step.

I'm still working on the 1st upgrade waiting for the last 4 fire bricks.

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast