Thread: Mine stopped working

Fashion Designer

Mine stopped working

Why my Mine stopped working?
    I pick a tool, then the Rooster comes and then the message about no internet connection - the tool is gone!
    Lost several axes.
    Internet is fine, I can perfectly play this game and other TL games, just the Mine doesn't work.

The Honorable Panda
    Sounds like you are having out of sync issues. Before coming back to the game to play visit a neighbor first to allow your game time to sync up with the servers before you try to collect and do anything in your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    No, it doesn't sound like that at all.
    EVERYTHING ELSE is working fine in the game, the only thing is broken is Mine.
    It doesn't matter what I do before or after. It happens even after force closing.
    And it's not about collecting - the game doesn't allow me to mine at all, just steals my tools.
    After stealing the tool and announced that I don't have internet connection the game kicks me out of the mine to the farm and lets me play like nothing happened.
    I need iron but afraid to try to mine again, lost too many axes with experimenting already...

Fashion Designer
    I was wrong about everything else is perfect. I have the same issue with Pond like there too: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ng-Pond-Glitch
    And connecting to other farms takes at least twice more than before.
    Still can't mining.

Fashion Designer
    Reinstalling doesn't help.
    Another problem with this update - when I try to visit other farms sometimes after waiting I end up at my farm instead of farm I wanted to to visit.