Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boosted breeding changed?

Fashion Designer
    yes, people complain about the lack of parity except when they have the best deal (500k silver). For me it has always been 12 gold, and its nice to see that its the same for everyone now.

Would i have preferred it to be 500k silver for all? yes. But at least now its equal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    I don't think it's a mistake . Now everyone is equal at 12 gold for boosted breeding

They even gave us a free trial to get us hooked and higher % rates of rare and supper rare so we think it really works

Now maybe they lowered the % but higher the price because some are hooked on it
    With the weekend event, I didn't see much change in what I bred. Now it's not even worth it for me to try it at 12 gold. It takes me days to get 12 gold. I'd rather see it for coins. Have plenty of those. Makes me not even want to collect them anymore. In a week I'll be up to 99 million! What's the point??? What's the point to boosted breed if you can't afford to use it?? What's the point to breeding if your going to get a bunch of commons you already have????
    Takes the fun out of the game!

Executive Chef
    The pop up for the boosted breed event said triple chance of getting "rares" and "super rares". It didn't say any extra chance of getting "ultra rares".

After getting loads of the common rare Wizard when trying for Dark Angel, I switched breedings to ones which did not produce any rares, only commons and Ultra Rares and guess what, I only got commons and I spent quite some gold speeding up too.

My conclusion of the boosted breed after the event is it will produce extra rares and supers and this I think is why some people are really pleased with the results. But for those seeking the ultra rares, I don't think there is any increase in chances of getting them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ciarjen View Post
    The pop up for the boosted breed event said triple chance of getting "rares" and "super rares". It didn't say any extra chance of getting "ultra rares".

After getting loads of the common rare Wizard when trying for Dark Angel, I switched breedings to ones which did not produce any rares, only commons and Ultra Rares and guess what, I only got commons and I spent quite some gold speeding up too.

My conclusion of the boosted breed after the event is it will produce extra rares and supers and this I think is why some people are really pleased with the results. But for those seeking the ultra rares, I don't think there is any increase in chances of getting them.
    you did diamond x winter right,

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    yes, people complain about the lack of parity except when they have the best deal (500k silver). For me it has always been 12 gold, and its nice to see that its the same for everyone now.

Would i have preferred it to be 500k silver for all? yes. But at least now its equal.
    I agree 100%. I wish they would make ALL costs equal for all players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    you did diamond x winter right,

Yes and I also did diamond x light and diamond x water and all I got were commons.

I was testing the theory that they had not included "ultra rares" in the description of boosted breed because they are not boosted in the boosted breeding.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12