Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Please add new recipes to existing machines

Is your customers walking slow like mines

Love the idea about completing old goals. That is an amazing idea. Adding more recipes is always great especially when you lvl 99 and you have them all complete.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    We got new soccer ball cake pops recipe this week on ovens.
    Thanks TL, that's a good start, now more please!
    I like that the new soccer cake pops are right at the front of the recipe book. Otherwise I wouldn't have noticed them at all.

We want more recipes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly888 View Post
    I like that the new soccer cake pops are right at the front of the recipe book. Otherwise I wouldn't have noticed them at all.
    I have to say, I was completely and totally elated when I found the soccer cake pops in the oven section -- by accident I might add. I get tired of all the goals as a way to get additional appliances and then to have to beg for parts from my neighbors. I like my neighbors but, to have to always be asking for parts -- and all this to bake a few more additional items. When I saw the soccer cake pops, I became hopeful that there would be more recipes that wouldn't be tied to having to get new appliances all the time.

The goals are fine and they should be fun but, if the only way to get additional appliances is to do goals and then beg for parts it makes me feel a bit like I am in a rat race and it isn't as fun anymore. I was very disappointed too to see that unlike past years, there weren't any holiday drinks or food added to existing appliances this last holiday season. (Unless I missed them somehow but, I checked regularly and never saw anything.) I was really hoping to have a whole swath of new holiday themed items to bake.

I do so hope that TeamLava starts adding new recipes to existing appliances -- the drink machine and oven in particular. I don't want to do the rat race thing doing the goals and begging for parts but I do want to bake and bake and spend time (and $$$) working on my online bakery.

My son noticed that there are a number of items that used to be part of the recipes offered for the oven that aren't there anymore. (These weren't seasonal but regular recipes.) Perhaps TeamLava can rotate recipes in and out like that a bit more to keep things fresh.

Nightclub Owner
    I would really love to see some more drinks on the drink, frozen drink, juice, shaved ice machines too. It's summer, could we not have more ice cream dishes to make on the ice cream maker & frosty freezer?

Host(ess)
    I agree about completing old goals and building new ovens
    Also agree: more recipes in all machines please ?? ♥♥♥

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! There are so many possibilities for new recipes on already existing appliances - this will make the game more fun (and us happy), not just cooking the same old things over-and-over again! By the way, I don't mind building new appliances for new recipes, but I think already existing appliances could use an update!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345