Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please add new recipes to existing machines

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tresspassers View Post
    I wouldn't have spent 10,000 coins and parts on a cocoa maker if I knew it was going to have only one recipe!
    That drove me CRAZY when I first got to the stage where you buy something other than basic ovens. I still very much agree that they shouldn't bother with one recipe-appliances (especially when it's so easy to think of more, I mean you managed 3 kinds of hot chocolate in RS, so put the mint and cinnamon kinds on bakery's cocoa maker, for Pete's sake!) but really, it's still 2 gems you wouldn't otherwise get, and 10000 coins is so easy to make back. (well, depending on your level).

Nightclub Owner
    At least you got two gems for mastering the recipe. I don't understand why we can't keep getting new drink and food on the same machines we have already. I do not mind getting new applicances to build, but why must they only have a maximum of three recipes each?

Executive Chef
    As everyone else has asked and I'm also asking/begging plz add those much needed recipes 2 the reg ovens and drink mixers like u do in RS. It happens weekly in RS so y not here in BS? I'm running out of appliances here in BS and I don't want 2.resort 2 cooking the same recipe over and over again.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    At least you got two gems for mastering the recipe. I don't understand why we can't keep getting new drink and food on the same machines we have already. I do not mind getting new applicances to build, but why must they only have a maximum of three recipes each?
    hey 3 recipes is better than 1 recipe as we used to get before
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

That would be nice

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see new recipes on the original oven and drink recipe! Bums me out we don't get them but RS does

Please add new baked goods

I'm another long time player and I also would love to see this happen. And also a chance at completing goals I hadn't had a chance to attempt. I wish I knew that completing goals opened up the opportunity to buy new appliances and therefore new baked goods. I missed several goals when I was a new player because I was unaware of the importance of achieving goals.

Rhino Keeper

Exclamation Add More Recipies!

I'm level 15 something on Bakery Story, but there really aren't enough recepies! Most of the recepies I've unlocked only take a few hours and they don't have large quantities, which makes it harder for lower level players to make profit and level up.

I've found that the best way for me to make a profit is to have food and drink baking overnight to be sold the following day, as they usually have large quantities with them.

But I can't do much with them if there are only about 5 that I can choose from. It's boring repeating the same recipies and not having any good ones to choose from.

I would like to see more recipes available, but not just two or three new ones, add loads in one update like around 7-10.

Executive Chef
    I'm another long time player looking 4 more recipes 2 b added 2 existing equip or new equip like u used 2 do. I believe the last non goal related appliance that was added was the treasure chest oven back around the time the pirates were invading BS but it wasn't part of the challenge.
    I've mastered almost everything so I would really like 2 c this happen.

I haven't been playing that long but it amazes me they don't add recipes, particularly to cater for the long time dedicated player, but then I was surprised that you couldn't make a birthday cake or christmas cake with the basic oven or does that come much later? It concerns me that as I hopefully get further in the game I will only have goal related appliances to look forward to.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast