Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please add new recipes to existing machines

Rhino Keeper

Please add new recipes to existing machines

I would like to see new recipes added to any existing machines that we already have. I do appreciate the goals and releases of new machines, but why does this not occur more frequently? I really look forward to new recipes on existing machines that happens in RS, so it can be done. All of the recipes I have so far have been mastered - please consider adding this feature to BS in at least a monthly update. New drinks, new donuts, new ice cream, new pancakes, new whatever on whatever machines. Please and thanks...

Host(ess)
    I agree!!

Rhino Keeper
    + 1 to this. But will they listen. Hmmmm.

No

I agree, we need new recipes please.

Executive Chef
    Please add some holiday recipes to old ovens. Christmas drinks cookies like reindeer shapes Santa hat elf shape so we all can get into holiday spirit. Thanks TL ��

Please. Loads an loads of new recipes on the drink mixer and oven...that's all I want for Christmas.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by myferngardens View Post
    Please. Loads an loads of new recipes on the drink mixer and oven...that's all I want for Christmas.
    Totally. i'm so bored not having any new recipes! It's been so long that I've actually been able to master almost every recipe on there all i have left is the pumpkin pie!

Rhino Keeper
    Bumping this thread -

In order for us higher level (and paying) players & customers to continue with this game, we MUST have new recipes. It is being done in Restaurant Story, please consider adding recipes to existing machines. The higher level players have just run out of recipes to make.

Host(ess)
    Would love some new recipes on any machine. Also, would love to have the chance to complete old goals that were over before I even began playing. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. Please pretty please.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast