Thread: How much is the 392 3star score ?

How much is the 392 3star score ?

I am more than default 1st Paul 288,000,I am 350,000,but only have 2 stars
    the same to halloween edition's extra 5 level,I am score maor than default 1st,but only have 2 stars
    how to have 3 stars?

It's a bug or other?

Yeah, I've been seeing a lot of this lately and wondering the same thing. I've got 1st place on levels 438, 447, and 456--but only 2 stars. It was nice before when the "placeholder" scores were at least a rough guideline as to what you needed for 3 stars. But lately--who knows?

Thanks for the additional information! We found an issue with 3 stars being rewarded and it should now be fixed. You will need to replay these levels again to try to go for 3 stars.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for the additional information! We found an issue with 3 stars being rewarded and it should now be fixed. You will need to replay these levels again to try to go for 3 stars.
    I don't understand your answer. We were getting 2 stars when we beat the 1st place scores--we were not getting 3 stars. Or were you saying that was happening to others?

Anyway though, I see that you've changed the "placeholder" scores at the bottom (at least on the levels I mentioned--438, 447, 456--and another it happened on--467.) My scores are now under those amounts...making my 2-stars appear correct.

But on wangluxing's (the OP's) level, 392...the top/Paul's score is 198,000. Wangluxing says he scored 350,000. So he's still above the 1st place score, and his 2-stars don't make sense....