Thread: Pets that earn the most coins

Rhino Keeper

Question Pets that earn the most coins

Im level 40 in my game and ive been playing for quite awhile and ive noticed that it takes forever to earn coins. Is there a chart or something that shows which pets earn the most coins?

Farm Supplier
    I haven't found a list yet but I would say at level 38, my two highest paying pets would be the English Mastiff and the Wallaroo.
    My English Mastiff is at Rank 1 and gives 956 coins every 2 hours. The next upgrade (which will cost 45,800), it will earn 1,148 every two hours.
    My wallaroo family isn't complete yet but I believe once I have a complete family, at rank one, it will give me 1,520 every 4 hours.

I would say the three biggest keys to increasing coin earnings is to do the following:
    1. Have a full family of pets
    2. Upgrade the playpen centers to highest ranks as soon as possible (the upgrades can be quite expensive though so this one can take a while.)
    3. Frequent the shop and collect from pets as much as possible

The pets who earn the most coins are the ones that you need to collect rarely, like the English Mastiff, the Wallaroo and the Brussels Griffon.

New Resident
    There is a thread called Breed Information Database that has a comprehensive list of pets and costs.

Kissing Gourami, English Mastiff, Wallaroo, White Shepherd, and the Havashire earn more coins than most.