Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Farming Resources: Coins and Spellstones

Rhino Keeper

Lightbulb [Guide] Farming Resources: Coins and Spellstones

Since this game matchmaking is based on crowns, to get a lot of easy resources, you need to drop your crowns.

1. Drop your crowns to around 500 or below so that you will be matched against easy opponents
    2. Deploy around 30 archers to get around 30K of resources each
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 11-20-13 at 01:23 PM. Reason: removed alliances

Quote Originally Posted by syllrag View Post
    Since this game matchmaking is based on crowns, to get a lot of easy resources, you need to drop your crowns.

1. Drop your crowns to around 500 or below so that you will be matched against easy opponents
    LOL. You DO know that some people will want to string you up for airing these cheap tactics which they take to be their own proprietary secrets, right?
    I know at least one alliance on your recommended list who will promptly change their name now that you've mentioned them here. I won't say which one (on pain of death), but it will be their 6th name change over something like this.

When you say "30K of resources each" do you mean 30K of each resource (terribly low)? Because if 30 archers get 30K each, that's 900K (terribly high), which you won't find too often farming around 500 crowns. So please clarify that for your readers.
    Last edited by maguar; 11-20-13 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Edited quote

Hi there,

Haha... I find that pretty funny! :-D Somebody you just bring in transparency! I would not have spoken it out so loud, but why not? I find it a nice gesture. Also super that you mentioned the names of the clans. I laughed so heartily, you cannot imagine.

You know, I am a farmer myself. Since it is almost impossible to upgrade 4 buildings at the same time when you are in the top 50, because you do not get enough resources, no matter what you do, I decided to max my "sweet little village" and afterwards fight up the ranking! It is pretty annoying to wait approx. half a year to max your towers and troops, but with the new upgrade times/costs FM does not allow another tactics.

900k is too high!

Cheers,

MeisterLampee
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 11-20-13 at 01:24 PM. Reason: removed mention of alliances

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    When you say "30K of resources each" do you mean 30K of each resource (terribly low)? Because if 30 archers get 30K each, that's 900K (terribly high), which you won't find too often farming around 500 crowns. So please clarify that for your readers.
    Yes, that's 30k of coins and 30k of ss, but there are also 60k and 80k coins down there with min defense. The thing is that you can raid every 2-3mins nonstop. In one hour, 60mins / 3mins * 30k = 600k coins per hour minimum. Farmers usually can make 600k-1M coins per hour.

Why nonstop? 32 archers / 4 barracks * 22 sec = 3mins training time. Or maybe less than 30 archers deployed since farmers only care about resources, no need for them to win the battle for crowns. Also don't forget the alliance donated troops.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Thing is, everybody, their dog, and their dog's fleas are dropping crowns, and the lower ranges have become a ridiculous mixed bag of low-loot & high-loot targets. I see SO many high level players downstairs, it makes me wonder why I bothered. It's even losing value as a safe haven.

Host(ess)
    Jeez you wonder why theses tactics Were a closely keep secret. Well your about to find out.
    1. Everybody drops
    2. Good farming ends
    3. FM changes the game to discourage
    I just want to be the first to thank you, hope you didn't what to keep farming

Rhino Keeper
    LOL. You DO know that some people will want to string you up for airing these cheap tactics which they take to be their own proprietary secrets, right?
    It's no trade secrets. Most (old players) should aware of this farming method.

Thing is, everybody, their dog, and their dog's fleas are dropping crowns, and the lower ranges have become a ridiculous mixed bag of low-loot & high-loot targets. I see SO many high level players downstairs, it makes me wonder why I bothered. It's even losing value as a safe haven.
    It is still a safe haven. Farmers would usually skip fellow farmers, especially when the opponents have lv7/8 walls and high defense. The definition of farmer is to use as few troops as possible to pick on easy targets. Farmers would also put their RH outside the walls to minimize any lost by gaining shields. Furthermore, there would be only a couple hundred of farmers around, compared to the tens of thousands players, especially a pool of inactive players down there.

FYI, I am just making the system more transparent. I have nothing against farming. Whatever available in the system is an option. Farming is an option, doing it or not doing it is a personal preference. It is debatable whether people approve of it or not.

What I do hate is FM neglecting their customers.
    Last edited by maguar; 11-20-13 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Removed third party reference

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by syllrag View Post
    That's a poor return. Why bother?

But hush my dear children. Royal Hall penalties will be on the way . Salvation is at hand.

I have exorcised the demons. This house, is clean.
    Last edited by maguar; 11-20-13 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Removed third party reference

Executive Chef
    Lol I think bears can do a better job!

Host(ess)
    No no, thieves with a couple of healers. Healers work so well for farming

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast