Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No new lives!!

No new lives!!

For the second time in a week I have woken up with no new energy/lives - it's only now I'm in the game is the clock ticking down and is on 50:00 - can anyone help?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi, nannyjan63. Are you playing on a wifi, cellular connection, or in offline mode? Does this happen when you're on certain levels and consistently when you leave the game overnight?

Hi - normally on wifi at home - it was renewing fine since I started playing but now this is the third day of no lives and when I'm in it it re-starts the clock at 60:00 each time!!! Really frustrating!!!

I'm having the same problem I'm on level 95 I have uninstalled it and reinstalled several times with no luck can someone help please

Quote Originally Posted by dldearth311 View Post
    I'm having the same problem I'm on level 95 I have uninstalled it and reinstalled several times with no luck can someone help please
    Thank you for attempting to reinstall. Does the timer reset to 60mins every time you log in the game?

Yes - that's what I said - still no lives since my post - can you help or not?

I am on Level 120

New Resident

Unhappy HELP !! no new lives

everytime i open the game i found 0 lives and the count back to 60 min

my candy blast version 1.1.4

and my device version ios 7.0.4

please help me i'm at level 55

Lives won't refill on candy mania

Help! Played on iPad offline and since then my lives won't refill. Every time I go on the lives are at zero and the countdown starts to a new life- go back on a bit later and the countdown just starts again. Got really excited earlier as left it on so it counted down for the whole hour and got one life- left site but on return the life I did have has gone again. Have deleted and downloaded again to no avail. Any ideas?

Please connect the game to the internet and let us know if your counter continues to progress when you're connected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast