Thread: Christmas decorations

Christmas decorations

I have noticed a few Christmas items on some of the community members homes. How are these acquired, and are there going to be any available for all of us to get?

Senior Moderator
    Those items are from last year. There hasn't been any word yet on what will be released this year. But if Halloween is an indication, there might be both new items and all of last years
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Does anyone have a guess as to when the Christmas decorations will come out?

When in when r the Christmas decorations coming?? I looks forward to Thursdays Every week

You haven't even answered the first one ��

New Resident
    Would really like the Christmas decor thought for sure it would post today! what's up, only 20 days till Xmas.

Sorry folks! But this is not looking good. There have been NO Team Lava posts on their Home Design Story Facebook page since Dec 1 - and that was about Restaurant Story! There are NO responses there either to the numerous requests for Christmas items and none to any of us here in this forum or to our emails?! I'm afraid the signs are all pointing to a Home Design shut down, just like they did only a few months ago with Dream House. Better not spend anymore of your money on this game until we see some further proof that Team Lava is going to maintain it.