Thread: Shovels

Rhino Keeper

Shovels

Shovels.
    I don't need 1 or 2 but I need at least 5, when I reached the next expansion anyway.
    Is this a random item or what can I do to receive it?
    Does anyone know please?

Farm Supplier
    Yes can someone please let us know how we can get shovels!!!
    I've been planting, delivering, fishing, feeding etc and where's the shovels???

Executive Chef
    yeah I don't know lol. I feel like a broken record on this forum because anytime someone brings up the obvious lack of shovel, I say like I always do, I have not received one from a delivery or drop of any kind since I first started the game months ago. Nor have I actually seen any for sale in anybody's shops or in the newspaper. They seems like a rare gem these days. The equivalent of the diamond dragon in DS if you play that game you'll know what I mean.

So I sure hope that they fix this issue soon because I know we aren't the only ones who need them!

Rhino Keeper
    Expanding to the mine is the best way to get shovels. I got plenty and cleared my whole farm that way. Did some mining with the axes too.

Rhino Keeper
    After expanding to the mine, I also get more shovels and pickaxes drop from deliveries. Before that, I got land deeds or maps but now definitely getting more tools.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm already working my way towards the mine. Thanks for your replies eveyone