Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What items do you usually buy from the market?

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, the tools and maps, land deeds are hard to find in the markets. I rarely find any of those. I guess everyone want to stock them up lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok, another question. When you want to buy milk, eggs or any crops, would you buy heaps of them (like 5-10) or just a little (3)?

I usually check what I need for the train delivery. I add whatever I happen to have and then stalk the Market to fill the rest as I make/grow the items.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by nancydrew88 View Post
    Ok, another question. When you want to buy milk, eggs or any crops, would you buy heaps of them (like 5-10) or just a little (3)?
    Depends on the cost and what I need at the time.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I have never een seen lemons for sale! I sure would snap them up no matter what the price!

I buy tools, permits, wool and bacon especially if I am stock piling stew/baked potatoes or pizza for a promotion. Once in awhile, I do need the basics when I have not planned well and run out of wheat, flax, or potatoes.

I usually look at cost more than anything. If someone just maxes out the cost for something I don't buy it. But reasonably priced items I tend to buy. While permits and tools are rare, I tend to buy anchovies, bacon, and wool whenever possible.

Executive Chef
    LEMONS!! I GO CRAY-CRAY OVER LEMONS! And tools, usually: nails, shovels, paint, saws, pickaxes (I always have lots of hammers)... Also, bacon and sometimes i need to buy wheat or corn (i don't notice that I eat through my stock haha) - I've also had to buy peppers, flax and sugar canes. I've bought catfish a couple of times. I BUY APPLES when they're not max price - I'll pay a maximum of 70 for 10 apples.
    I buy maps as well, especially land deeds and old maps.

There's something else but i can't remember what anymore. Lol. Before i knew how the marked worked, I always sold below market price (live and learn lol). But now I'll oftentimes go up to the max, then deduct some money according to how many items I'm selling. Usually 30 coins, up to 50, or so. When I wanna get rid of something I'll sell at the price or below. Wish we could adjust the prices after a few hours though.

Depending on what I need i may buy many of one item, or just a few. I'm also running low on barn space so I need to manage on that. I have SO MUCH WOOL but i feel bad seeling it. Wish i had a second studio.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish we could adjust the price after putting an item up for sale also!

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Don't forget spinach,Kooky,you're my best buyer of that!
    How do you know who buys what from you?

Those of you saying you buy wheat and corn, check out my shop, I sell both well below market price. (30 for corn 15 for wheat)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast