Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: issues with my bakery story, farm story and restaurant story

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

There is no blocking feature in the game. When you get this message, it means you have lost connection to the game.
    I only ever get this message from 1 neighbor, the same one every time I go there. I have deleted her and added her back after over a week and still get this message.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by NeishaFire View Post
    I only ever get this message from 1 neighbor, the same one every time I go there. I have deleted her and added her back after over a week and still get this message.
    Since I posted this, there is now a blocking feature offered on IOS for Restaurant and Bakery Story.

It is possible that this person may have really blocked you if she plays on an IOS device.
    Can you post a screenshot of the blocking message next time you get it?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Since I posted this, there is now a blocking feature offered on IOS for Restaurant and Bakery Story.

It is possible that this person may have really blocked you if she plays on an IOS device.
    Can you post a screenshot of the blocking message next time you get it?
    I play on kindle fire I tried to screen shot but can't. The message reads : Oh Darn! This player blocked you so you can not post comments on their wall.
    She is also my neighbor on restaurant story and says she didn't block me. In fact she was not happy that I had removed her as a nbr.
    I will ask her if she uses IOS. Though I do know she looked at the time this started and said she couldn't find a way to even block anyone.
    Thanks
    NeishaFire

I am having this same exact problem with all of my games. I play FS(both), BS, DS, MS, and RS. ALL of them have been having this problem. It is definitely not MY internet, because it works fine with anything else I do online. Also this forum page has been super laggy as bad as the games. I have been losing dishes on both games, my farm has been acting up(and I don't leave the game quickly), and my fashion game won't open sometimes. Dragon and Monster Story are having the same problem. I think enough people have complained here that TL should be looking into the issue already. I'm just glad someone else already asked about it because I thought it was only me.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by NeishaFire View Post
    I play on kindle fire I tried to screen shot but can't. The message reads : Oh Darn! This player blocked you so you can not post comments on their wall.
    She is also my neighbor on restaurant story and says she didn't block me. In fact she was not happy that I had removed her as a nbr.
    I will ask her if she uses IOS. Though I do know she looked at the time this started and said she couldn't find a way to even block anyone.
    Thanks
    NeishaFire
    This is the pop up for when someone blocks you. She may of blocked you my accident. She can unblock you by going under her settings.

See the main thread here for more information.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by poisonoushades View Post
    I am having this same exact problem with all of my games. I play FS(both), BS, DS, MS, and RS. ALL of them have been having this problem. It is definitely not MY internet, because it works fine with anything else I do online. Also this forum page has been super laggy as bad as the games. I have been losing dishes on both games, my farm has been acting up(and I don't leave the game quickly), and my fashion game won't open sometimes. Dragon and Monster Story are having the same problem. I think enough people have complained here that TL should be looking into the issue already. I'm just glad someone else already asked about it because I thought it was only me.
    The forum is running really fast for me today. With the forum lagging and issues in the games, it could be weak internet connection.
    Try moving closer to your wifi box. You can also turn your wifi off then back on again to reset it.

Executive Chef
    The forum is running really fast for me today. With the forum lagging and issues in the games, it could be weak internet connection.
    Try moving closer to your wifi box. You can also turn your wifi off then back on again to reset it.
    I'm like u kooky panda, my games and forums r running just fine.
    Currently NOT ADDING NBRS SO PLZ DO NOT SEND INVITE
    Thanks,
    Elainecarrel

It is definitely not a problem with MY internet, because as I said before, everything else I do online on this device has been running fast and smoothly. I have ONLY been having connection issues specifically with TeamLava games and this forum site. I am left to assume it is a problem on their side, not mine. I keep having to replant crops, order clothes again in my fashion shop, recook dishes in both games, and rebreed dragons. Monster Story doesn't seem to have issues besides not opening sometimes. I have turned my wifi off and on multiple times, and it only seemed to make it worse. Today isn't as bad as yesterday, but it is still glitchy for me. I will give it a few more days and hope it fixes itself before I contact support.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12