Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: issues with my bakery story, farm story and restaurant story

issues with my bakery story, farm story and restaurant story

it has been happening for a few days in my all 3 TL games (bakery, farm and restaurant). in my bakery, when i finished baking the food and then proceeded to cook another recipe, exited from the game. the next time i loaded the game, then oven was empty or for the worse, the first food was already spoiled. same thing happened to my restaurant. while in my farm, i harvested al my crops, plowed the plot and planted other crops, exited the game. the next thing i knew, some of the plot already plowed and some remained empty. because it has been happening all the time, i begin to get a little upset. i have all three games updated. cleaned all the caches but nothing seemed helping at all. and yes, the pop up saying oh darn! which telling me that i have no internet connection showing up like crazy. and nope, my internet is fine, baby. i can watch youtube without any delay and i can browse the internet freely. so i thought, perhaps the problem comes from the game itself.
    does anyone have the same problem as mine? or is it only me?

The Honorable Panda
    You may be exiting the game before some of your progress gets saved. Before you leave the game try visiting a neighbor then come back and make sure everything you did gets saved.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I've never had that problem when I'm at home on wifi, but that does happen to me occasionally when I'm out playing bakery or restaurant using my 4g data on my phone. I know that you said your wifi is working great, but it wouldn't hurt to do an internet speed test just to be sure. Sometimes you need to reset your gateway to refresh your wifi, it often slows over time for whatever reason.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem has been happening to me too,, both on 4g and Wifi...I'm also getting the error messages "this neighbor has blocked you", and "your bakery is out of sync"

Visiting neighbors is taking longer than usual also because their bakeries won't load for about 30 seconds to a minute

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zZ_guera_Zz View Post
    I've never had that problem when I'm at home on wifi, but that does happen to me occasionally when I'm out playing bakery or restaurant using my 4g data on my phone. I know that you said your wifi is working great, but it wouldn't hurt to do an internet speed test just to be sure. Sometimes you need to reset your gateway to refresh your wifi, it often slows over time for whatever reason.
    Agreed with this. Sometimes just unplugging your wifi router and plugging back in can help with your wifi. Also going under your settings and turning your wifi off then back on can also help.

Quote Originally Posted by lilkeeks View Post
    Same problem has been happening to me too,, both on 4g and Wifi...I'm also getting the error messages "this neighbor has blocked you", and "your bakery is out of sync"

Visiting neighbors is taking longer than usual also because their bakeries won't load for about 30 seconds to a minute
    There is no blocking feature in the game. When you get this message, it means you have lost connection to the game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by lilkeeks View Post

never get the blocked message but i get a lot "your bakery is out of sync". and yes, visiting neighbors is longer than before now and sometimes i get the message " loading the other bakery is failed"

Quote Originally Posted by zZ_guera_Zz View Post
    how to test the internet speed on a tablet? i know we can do it on pc or laptop, does it work the same?

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You may be exiting the game before some of your progress gets saved. Before you leave the game try visiting a neighbor then come back and make sure everything you did gets saved.
    i'll try to do that next time i play. i usually exit the game when i finish to do my things on my own bakery. there was once when i was redecorating my bakery which took me hours because i wasn't good at it..hehe.. and the next day, my attempt to redecorate was useless because the bakery was in a mess. it looked like a storm just hit the bakery so i just placed them back like before - the one before i decided to redecorate.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by choconutmilk View Post
    how to test the internet speed on a tablet? i know we can do it on pc or laptop, does it work the same?
    I don't think so, because tablets don't run flash, from my understanding of them at least, and flash is needed for all the internet speed tests I've seen. I usually turn the laptop on just to do a speed test bec I've seen some that are supposed to test your phone but the websites look kind of shady so i haven't tried them.

Executive Chef
    it shows the progress bar when you download from google play, you can use that one.
    actually these games are pretty playable even on 48 kbps but if there are no delays. if it stops for a second you lose it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast