Thread: tickets disappearing

New Resident

tickets disappearing

yesterday when I finished playing bingo on iphone I had 7 tickets left and then when I went back onto bingo a few hours later I only had 1 ticket! I thought maybe I had mistook the 7 for 1 and thought nothing about it but today I finished playing bingo with 3 tickets and when I went to play just now after a few hours I have 2 tickets remaining instead of 3! the tickets are disappearing! anyone else have this happen? so weird!

New Resident
    I had 24 tickets, went to play a game and got a notice saying it couldn't connect at this time. When I went back to my home screen I was down to 14 tickets! I want my tickets back

The Honorable Panda
    Please send an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I'm having the same issues and they won't help. They said it was my problem. It's a rip off and I won't purchase anything for this game again.

New Resident
    The game took my gems and purchased coins while i was playing the tournament?.. Literally went into the tournament with everything fine.. Saw my place closed out wanted to see how many coins i still needed to buy keys and had 33,000 coins but only 600 gems. I was in the tournament i purchased nothing. Hope this is a glitch that will fix itself. But what do i do if it doesnt?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by benitaf View Post
    The game took my gems and purchased coins while i was playing the tournament?.. Literally went into the tournament with everything fine.. Saw my place closed out wanted to see how many coins i still needed to buy keys and had 33,000 coins but only 600 gems. I was in the tournament i purchased nothing. Hope this is a glitch that will fix itself. But what do i do if it doesnt?
    Please send an email to support@sharkparty.com so an agent can check your game.

Bingo-Missing Tickets

Hi I am new to this game & it has happened to me 3x now. I had broke the 100 ticket mark and went back later & was down to I think 81 tickets. The next time it dropped to 50 something tickets then I played them down to low 30s earlier today & when I just went to play again, I now have 1 ticket. My gems have stayed accurate & I "think" my coins have had one glitch but since I wasn't paying as close attention I'm not as sure. I usually play a game for a while before felling comfortable enough to purchase but being so new to Bingo, Monapoly Bingo & Hungry Babies & losing as many tickets as I have in the past 2-3 days, I doubt I will make any purchase. 
    Last edited by kooky panda; 12-29-15 at 04:01 PM. Reason: removed third party game reference

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by jamalormarti96 View Post
    Hi I am new to this game & it has happened to me 3x now. I had broke the 100 ticket mark and went back later & was down to I think 81 tickets. The next time it dropped to 50 something tickets then I played them down to low 30s earlier today & when I just went to play again, I now have 1 ticket. My gems have stayed accurate & I "think" my coins have had one glitch but since I wasn't paying as close attention I'm not as sure. I usually play a game for a while before felling comfortable enough to purchase but being so new to Bingo, Monapoly Bingo & Hungry Babies & losing as many tickets as I have in the past 2-3 days, I doubt I will make any purchase. 
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

New Resident
    My gems disappear every time I play tournaments and charges me double...I paid for those gems !!! And I want them back!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by velbaum View Post
    My gems disappear every time I play tournaments and charges me double...I paid for those gems !!! And I want them back!
    I am sorry you are having issues. Please send an email to support@storm8.com for assistance with loss of gems.