Thread: Kingdom Clash doesn't see internet connection

New Resident

Kingdom Clash doesn't see internet connection

Hi everybody,
    My Kingdom clash starts always show attention popup during loading "Kingdom Clash is online game that requires internet access. Please double check your connection and try again"
    I am pretty sure that I have internet connection because I continue receiving messages that I have been attacked, resources full, building upgraded, shield ends etc. Also other online games work ok.
    Tried to clear cookies, restart devise several time. Tried to use wi-fi and 3G connections. Nothing helped.
    My device iphone 4. IOS 7.0.4. Storm8 ID - adyking.
    Problem starts 17NOV2013 around noon UTC time.

Did anyone have this problem before?
    What can you recommend to do?

Rhino Keeper
    Pray...

A lot of people experienced it without any response from the dev yet. See other threads regarding login issue or maintenance.

New Resident
    I wrote to support yesterday and everything works today. But there was no response from them. I think they fixed it but didnt answer yet.

New Resident
    syllrag,
    ...or my praying helped. Thanks for recommendation

Farm Supplier
    It will break again. One of my alliance members just got kicked out (8:45PM US mountain time) for 8 minutes and lost in that time.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been down since 7:30(CST) last night. Maintenance message first then the internet access message. I am still out this am with the "Kingdom Clash is online game that requires internet access. Please double check your connection and try again". Other games work fine. I hope they can fix this soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by penqueen2 View Post
    I have been down since 7:30(CST) last night. Maintenance message first then the internet access message. I am still out this am with the "Kingdom Clash is online game that requires internet access. Please double check your connection and try again". Other games work fine. I hope they can fix this soon!
    This is on my penqueen4 account.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by penqueen2 View Post
    This is on my penqueen4 account.
    Fixed by deleting and reinstalling!. Yea