Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: spinach

spinach

My level 28 neighbor wants to know why she is unable to grow spinach. She can buy spinach but it goes into her barn instead of of silo! She deleted & reinstalled several times! What should she do?

The Honorable Panda
    If she does not have an option to plant spinach it means she has not reached the required level for this crop.
    She can purchase it but she will not be able to plant it yet.

( I am sorry, I do not remember the level I was on when this unlocked for me)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    This same thing happened to me on several items. Once I reached the required level, I could grow/craft the item, but until then, I could only purchase it.

Quote Originally Posted by jedi123 View Post
    My level 28 neighbor wants to know why she is unable to grow spinach. She can buy spinach but it goes into her barn instead of of silo! She deleted & reinstalled several times! What should she do?

You can plant Spinach once you reach level 28. Also, if you are not at the required level, you cannot buy Spinach from other players' Side Shop. Is there a screen-shot that she has that shows what happens when she buys Spinach and it goes into her Barn instead of Silo so that we can investigate this? Thank you!

Her spinach now goes into d silo but she still cant plant!!!

We would like to investigate this further, but without a Storm8 ID to look into, we are unable to check the game. Please PM me your neighbor's Storm8 ID, thanks!

Thank you but she says she can grow spinach now!!! :-))) now she complains of gems dissapearing overnight! Happened to her several times!

Please have your neighbor write into support@teamlava.com so they can assist her further and discuss her account. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    This just happened to me, spinach did not show up on my options of crops to plant and then I realized I needed to scroll over because my screen wasn't big enough! If anyone has had this problem just scroll over and they're next to the carrots

Quote Originally Posted by nicxole View Post
    This just happened to me, spinach did not show up on my options of crops to plant and then I realized I needed to scroll over because my screen wasn't big enough! If anyone has had this problem just scroll over and they're next to the carrots
    My neighbor has lost gems again!!! She asked me to write in for her. Her storm id is Roxy2669. Please help her!!! I dont know what to do!!! Thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast