Thread: Being attacked while system maintenance is on!

Host(ess)

Being attacked while system maintenance is on!

Since the night of 15november2013, i had this experienced for countless number of times already! Same as with my other friends! We purchased gems! 37 of us will quit playing this game if this case keeps on going/happening! This is not a threat! I am just making a point where in we don't get []! We are good paying customers! We simply want to have if not the best service! But at least the one where we get satisfied with! Kindly please resolve the matter as soon as possible you can!!!!!system maintenance problem really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!please do womething about it'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by maguar; 11-17-13 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Removed implied language

Lost millions of coins and tons of crowns.. Of course, you wont care about it again.. Please make atleast an option of refund.. Thats the best thing that you guys can do..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by skyfricx View Post
    Lost millions of coins and tons of crowns.. Of course, you wont care about it again.. Please make atleast an option of refund.. Thats the best thing that you guys can do..
    You can use the Report a Problem link in the emailed iTunes receipt to get a refund

Nightclub Owner
    Please see this thread on the issue.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.