Thread: Major *****er identified, please close his account

Farm Supplier

Major *****er identified, please close his account

There is a new player called System Maintenance who has been causing many players in my clan to lose crowns. He takes you offline and then attacks you. He allows you to get attacked multiple times during the "system maintenance" even though the first hack attack should have shielded your base. Please do something about this *****er. Combined in my clan, we have already lost near 500 crowns in the 2.5 days of this hacked accounts' existence. System Maintenance is the worst hack I have seen to date in any iOS game since the original iPhone came out. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mybaby1977 View Post
    There is a new player called System Maintenance who has been causing many players in my clan to lose crowns. He takes you offline and then attacks you. He allows you to get attacked multiple times during the "system maintenance" even though the first hack attack should have shielded your base. Please do something about this *****er. Combined in my clan, we have already lost near 500 crowns in the 2.5 days of this hacked accounts' existence. System Maintenance is the worst hack I have seen to date in any iOS game since the original iPhone came out. Thank you.
    Maybe it's not a new player but a kind of *****ing tools. I still couldn't connect to the game until now

Farm Supplier
    Here's where I was attacked twice just 6 minutes apart, at a time when I did not break my shield and I was unable to log in. During these two attacks, I was actually here on this forum reporting the issue. This game is slowly sunsetting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1238.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	11324

The Honorable Panda
    You can add your information to the current thread:
    Attacked while in Maintenance
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-17-13 at 03:09 PM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request