Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Game Down 11-16-13

Host(ess)
    And with boosted breeding this weekend, how can we use it it when we can't even connect ..
    Thanks T.L.

Very sad I can't get on dragon story keeps saying I need an internet connection which I do very hard to take advantage of this breeding boost if I can't get on

Hmmm! My games are also down too! It's pretty annoying! TL..Fix your servers!

Rhino Keeper
    My game is not working either, took 2 hrs to visit 4 neighbors. I know get a life right. Lol also only able to gift 1 gold. Now just processing then crash..

Add me to the list , seems we are all having a miserable time trying to play, going crazy watching fruitful processing then getting bad gateway messages on forum. I have force closed, deleted & re installed

We're checking this out right now! Sorry!

Banned
    My other games work well but in DS no! TL must really fix this!

New Resident
    I am saving for mythic home and I am unable to play my neighbours. nor can I collect the coins. Fruitfull has a very bouncy day, but I don not like it.

My game is doing the same thing. It keeps saying that I don't have an Internet connection and my Internet is working fine. The forum is being super slow too.

Rhino Keeper
    My game is still messed up, and what's the point of free boosted bread when it takes 5 minutes to know you got another common or nothing at all ugh...,

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast