Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story - Game Down 11-16-13

Executive Chef

Dragon Story - Game Down 11-16-13

i don't know whats going on right now but my game currently always takes about 2-3 minutes to log in. once i paired night x metal i had to wait 5 minutes for the breeding result.

am i the only one having connection problems? my internet is totally fine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    i don't know whats going on right now but my game currently always takes about 2-3 minutes to log in. once i paired night x metal i had to wait 5 minutes for the breeding result.

am i the only one having connection problems? my internet is totally fine.
    im slow in all my games even the forum.... but other web pages are fast... so i think its on tls part

Same here. Having issues with forums loading slow as well. Rest of apps are fine. I bred this morning and the time never showed. Went out and in and the breed was gone. Had to do it again. Can't visit anyone either. Gifts of gold will have to wait. Don't want them getting lost. Glad it's not just me.

Executive Chef
    Yes, I'm having all the same issues

Executive Chef
    sometimes when i go to forums i get this.... but not on other web pages

502 Bad Gateway

The server returned an invalid or incomplete response.

Farm Supplier
    I totally cannot login. Can TL do something?

The Honorable Panda
    I am having major issues with Dragon Story (IOS) Regular and Halloween versions. iPhone 5 (OS version 7.0.4.)

I cannot get in. I may get in a few minutes, then I get the processing message and then cannot get back in.
    I will report this over.

Moving this thread to the bug forum.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Add me to the list. I thought it was just me. I've deleted & reinstalled, had the gold for nbrs go nowhere, had no time on the breeding & got the Bad Gateway message 3 separate times. Super slow. I had to shut it off as baby fruitful was making me crazy jumping around while I kept waiting to get logged in.
    Make that 4 Bad Gateways ~ just got it again trying to post this! lol!

Add me to the list. I thought it was just me. I've deleted & reinstalled, had the gold for nbrs go nowhere, had no time on the breeding & got the Bad Gateway message 3 separate times. Super slow. I had to shut it off as baby fruitful was making me crazy jumping around while I kept waiting to get logged in.
    Make that 6 Bad Gateways ~ just got 3 more again while trying to post this! lol!

Make that 8 Bad Gateways ~ just got 5 more again while trying to post this! lol!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast