Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP me to tranfer my storm ID to my new iphone

New Resident

HELP me to tranfer my storm ID to my new iphone

Storm8 , please help me.. i have new iphone 5s. i want to trasfer my dragon story to my new phone. my old STORM ID papajpoy
    (Removed Info)

and my new STORM ID papajpoy20
    (Removed Info)

please HELP ME OUT! i don't want to start at the biggening.. THANKS! more power!
    Last edited by CuddlyDragon; 11-16-13 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Removed accnt info.

Host(ess)
    dear its easy to transfer ur id if you dont have an id on ur new phone
    just search how to tansfer ur id and down will put a link which will help you
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....o-a-New-Device

Hi papajpoy,

Please remember to never post your account details in a public area for security reasons
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

New Resident

transferring all "story" games to new phone

I play or played restaurant, bakery and fashion story on a pantec burst phone now I have a new phone samsung gs3. Please help me transfer these games to new phone at current levels. I have sent numerous emails to storm8 and team lavawith a form letter response but no help. I sm desperate to play again and do not want yo start from level 0. Anyone out ythere know what I could do. Thanks

I would like to know how to transfer Fashion Story also.

Farm Supplier
    Here is what to do... Did that too 1 1/2 weeks ago, when upgrading from Samsung Galaxy S2 to S4. Used "Vampires live" for transfer, took only a few minutes.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post675489
    <-- thanks to sehana

Farm Supplier
    Just forgot: you restore all your data in all TL-games with this ONE action. I'm on Bakery and Fashion too.

Trying to transfer Dragon Story to new device. Do you have to be on a certain level on new device for it to offer transferring?

Farm Supplier
    Not in Dragon Story. I just didn't touch DS and Bakery after installing, played Vampires Live instead, think it was to Level 4, then changed the ID in VL when the option appeared to my regular "Nessa_V" plus password, started DS and Bakery... Everything was fine.
    What's really important: you have to know your password, the one you choose for joining the forum!

New Resident
    Hi,

I am currently playing the dragon/bakery/fashion/pet/restaurant story games on my iphone and asus transformer (running on android).
    I have to 2 storm8 id for each device. Recently I have bought an ipad air and I know that we can transfer the games to the new device ourselves but what happen to the games on my old device if I transfer the games to the my new ipad, for e.g. transferring the storm8 id in my asus transformer to my ipad? Will I still be able to play the games on my transformer? I am confused on this login feature. Can somebody explain to me? Can I switch my storm8 id between my iphone and transformer or even my ipad?

Thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast