Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recipes disappeared

Quote Originally Posted by happyheartfla View Post
    WHERE ARE MY RECIPES!!!! I totally understand removing decorative items that are seasonal, and not allowing additional purchases of the seasonal appliances, BUT where are the recipes that I have already earned??? I spent money and time completing the goals and playing by the rules, only to have TL render my seasonal ovens USELESS!! If I met your requirements to receive the appliances and recipes, I should be able to use them whenever I want! Why do you care if I want to serve Frankenstien cupcakes in July??!! GIVE THEM BACK!!
    Reply * Reply With Quote * *
    YES; EXACTLY MY FEELINGS! This is ridiculous TL. I hope its a mistake. it is silly enough removing the items as you will always get new players who might want to buy gems to get those halloween items but to remove food from the machines!!! Please reverse this!!

Quote Originally Posted by happyheartfla View Post
    WHERE ARE MY RECIPES!!!! I totally understand removing decorative items that are seasonal, and not allowing additional purchases of the seasonal appliances, BUT where are the recipes that I have already earned??? I spent money and time completing the goals and playing by the rules, only to have TL render my seasonal ovens USELESS!! If I met your requirements to receive the appliances and recipes, I should be able to use them whenever I want! Why do you care if I want to serve Frankenstien cupcakes in July??!! GIVE THEM BACK!!
    Reply * Reply With Quote * *
    YES; EXACTLY MY FEELINGS! This is ridiculous TL. I hope its a mistake. it is silly enough removing the items as you will always get new players who might want to buy gems to get those halloween items but to remove food from the machines!!! Please reverse this!!

Very bad decission TL. I will not be quiet until this is fixed. I bought those machines. Rendering them useless was the wrong choice.

New Resident
    My recipes in the spectra oven have disappeared too! Tried restarting. Please help!

New Resident
    me too. strom id florajen. no Halloween recipes.

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys I did report this over late last night. Hopefully we will get word on this soon.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I'm also very upset. I bought 9 of each of then oven and drink machine and now there completely useless. I understand removing decor and even removing recipes off the regular oven but not off speciality ovens or goal recepies. We worked hard to unlock those. I mastered them all but still find this very unfair and ridiculous. I hope it's a mistake.

If it's a glitch they'll fix it. If it's intentional we'll find out later. Either way now all we can do is wait and master some other recipes. TL'll probably start working Monday, so don't get frustrated.

Fashion Designer
    great so u even deleted my words here, cant believe it, no matter that games are offline while goals are ON no only in BS but also dragon story and other games, I am really angry, so delete all why not. For what is then this forum.....????

Host(ess)
    That's why I'm here asking, too? And in Fashion Story, my Vampire Outfit disappeared AGAIN, for the second year in row, and it was used daily

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast