Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: Free Boosted Breed Weekend!- EXTENDED

I loved this event. I'm level 98, and I often go weeks or even months without getting something new. So getting a bunch of dragons like dream, kitsune, metal, social, libra, shell, castle, jester, and turtle was a huge break in the monotony. I even bought gold for the first time ever to speed breed and it was completely worth it. I would do it again too if they bring this event back in the future.

So thanks for the fun event TL! I hope around Christmas they give another great event like this one, or the no maps/reduced expansion price one they did, or maybe something that boosts food production/reduces cost so we can level all of our new dragons.

Rhino Keeper
    I never got a rare of any scale, I got more duplicate commoners. The common dragons take more time to breed, hatch and evolve so there is no time left for others.

Host(ess)
    Loved event...in few days I got 4 new dragons!! THANK YOU!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by enenue View Post
    Loved event...in few days I got 4 new dragons!! THANK YOU!

Should also note, Im level 112 and have nearly 100 unique (yes I know, not as many as some of you top players but im working on it)

Host(ess)
    Before that "free week", the Bosteed Breed cost me 500,000 coins ... then now cost me 12 gold. Why TL?

Rhino Keeper
    Boosted Breed doesn't guarantee rare/super rare/ultra rare breed though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thasia View Post
    Before that "free week", the Bosteed Breed cost me 500,000 coins ... then now cost me 12 gold. Why TL?
    Could it be that so many of us players have cleared all expansions and are now stacking up many millions of coins?

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728